Britney Still Sucks

8/8/2007 10:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oral fixation -- defined as "a desire to have or put something in one's mouth." Not necessarily a bad thing.

TMZ cameras caught the ever-classy Britster rockin' a Fedora-style domepiece as she left Winston's last night, once again taking out her "desire" on a poor, defenseless lollipop. At least she kept it in her own mouth this time!

Brit hit up the Hollywood club after her video shoot earlier in the day, which Spears didn't leave until after 9:00 PM last night. In case you haven't seen enough of Britney lately, the mother of two was dressed in yet another trashily elegant see through getup as she was escorted from the set.

Texan

As I mom, this whole Britney saga is very sad to me. I remember when she was at the top of her career, I used to wonder what kind of parents would allow their teenage daughter to flaunt her body in public like that, especially at such a young age and with so many sickos out there? Is money more important than your child's well being? She is a wreck now and TMZ, as much as I enjoy reading about celebs, is particularly cruel in their remarks about Britney. This sort of thing can really push a disturbed young person over the edge. I hope she doesn't end up suicidal.

I wish someone (who sincerely gives a damn) would reach out to her. She needs to disappear out of the public eye, get her head on straight by getting professional help for her depression/anxiety. She's totally freaking out because she has gotten way over her head into situations she's not mature enough to handle. She has two babies that need their mother (but in her condition, she cannot be there for them.) She cannot repair her career until she can stop the madness that is consuming her right now.

She has put herself on a destructive path and now has become a joke instead of the superstar she once was. Her clothes (or lack of) reflect this. She has literally exposed every part of herself and has left nothing to the imagination, so to speak, and now has a rather sleazy personna. She has lost that beautiful, youthful spirit she once had. It's sad, sad, sad!

As I said, she REALLY needs to remove herself from the public eye for a year and separate herself from people who have taken advantage of her so she can get well. I wish the media would give her a break and stop harrassing her. We should all say a prayer for her instead of making fun of her. How lonely she must feel right now!

amazed

#36 (Janice), couldn't have said it better myself .... how do we really know these stories are true. Not naming the actual sources are noy considered TRUE FACTS, it's just HEAR SAY. I watched Nancy Grace last night, a couple of her guests even stated the same thing as you did ... Kevin is running a smear campaigne against Brit because his money will run out soon & he will soon have to support himself. Shar wont say anythign bad about him because Brit is paying her expenses as well as for her children. But once it all stops, Shar will go after Kevin for money.

Brit can never get a break, TMZ & everyone else wants us to read the bad stuff about her & tend to leave the rest of the story out (which is prob the good stuff). I've given my child some junk food when he was small, that is not a crime, all of us moms have .. but God forbid Brit does, she's a bad mom. How do we really know if it's true? Just hear say!

Janice

And another thing I don't understand .....why oh why are they not snapping pics of what he is doing right now.........Believe me he is not home being a saint..he is out there too
This is a smear campaign

Jbo

FYI "Janice" the poster #33 was referencing Jason Alexander, not K-Fed... But, maybe you're as dumb as Britney?!?! Get your story straight before trashing others for not getting their story straight...

SNAP!

PJ

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KEVIN ---PLEASE PLEASE GO GET YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++

Lady

OK people, Not for nothing. But yes K-Fed is a real piece of work, but a smear campaign? He didnt force Britany go w/o panties on and speading her legs for the world to see, as well as walking around smiling while flashing her boobs. That is all on her. Her constant need for attention sadly is giving him all the fire power he needs in court. I pray that Britany gets the help she needs to get her life together before she loses everything. I am sure K-Fed is not living the life as a saint, but I am damn sure that he has a good lawyer and he is listening to him/her by not being caught in the same situations that Britney is getting into. And if the press stop feeding into Britany's attention needs, she will get back on track. Now everyone out there can slam me like they do everyone else that has a comment about this subject

PJ

*******************************************
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KEVIN - GO GET YOUR CHILDREN!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++
********************************************

Janice

33 I am so very sorry Costamesaboy.........I really meant for it to be to Post #32

But now that I am seeing you're post
Have you ever done x..........how do you know these things
My husband drives around with lollipops in his glove compartment
he dosn't do x...................I have been with him 17 years...........I know

Get a Clue

Janice

Johnny so cal costa mesa boy
People in glass houses should not throw stones
I have seen you two on here for a while and it is obvious that you two are on some kind of meds

Get a Clue

Janice, I think it would take you walking in on Brit skulling your husband while placing a lollipop up his brown eye for you to face the truth about this trainwreck you idolize.

Sheesh!

PJ

DRUGS CONVENIENTLY HIDDEN IN SUCKERS ARE THE LATEST THING. LET'S HOPE ONE OF THE KIDS DOESN'T GET AHOLD OF ONE OF HERS!

K-FED...GO GET YOUR KIDS!!!

Janice

#47.......................GET A JOB.................STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE THROUGH OTHERS MISEY
LOSER!

Britney is CRAZY!

Suckers are very well known to people that use "X". #1, Britney alerts the media as to where she will be. They are "in her face" because that is how she wants it to be.

I'm so tired of seeing her & seeing her getting so much attention for being a big skanky NOTHING!

For Gods sake, can't we give our young people better role models to be reporting on? Enough already.

Pat

Britney, has had to much, to soon, given to her. She is either crying out for help or is just plain and simple trash! I really feel sorry for those little boys. When Britney decided to become a mother ,that should be her #1 priority over partying all the time.
I always thought Britney would make the better parent. Ironic isn't it, it's Kevin who will hopefully provide a stable environment for the children. Because it sure isn't their mother.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments