Brood de Brangelina

The Most Gorgeous Family

8/8/2007 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Does everything that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie do have to look so good?! Well, if you exclude "Mr. & Mrs. Smith."

0808_jolie_brad_splash_inf-1
Landing via private jet in Chicago yesterday, the absolutely most beautifulest family ever, made their way to awaiting SUVs. Where's a hybrid when you need one?

Eye candy daddy Brad held onto Maddox and Zahara while picturesque, pouty-lipped Angelina carried Shiloh. Just another working class family ... in Hollywood.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cynic

Where's Pax?

Wendy

Luv them!!

SuperEdna

Um, wasn't there another kid? I'm pretty sure they have four. I wonder did he get returned to sender. Maybe his mohawk never gelled.

Chewi

I used to kind of dislike these two, but with all the train wrecks in Hollywood, these two are a breath of fresh air. Probably the most normal couple in Hollywood - just doing what they need to do to raise decent kids. Good for them.

kshel

So over them!!!!!!!! Go away

Marvin

I can't wait until tese kids are snotty teenagers.

Snarksnarksnark

While they may be a nice family, they are NOT "the absolutely most beautifulest family ever."

stupid hollywhores

why does hollywhores think this is the most beautifully family? i feel for those kids having parents who collects children for a hobby. lipisoid if very rarely shown hold the bio kid & the comments she made about bio kid being born into privalege & she admires the unfortunate goes to show that she bias against her own child. once a pig always a pig. pitt is just as bad but now he's so saving every person on earth. stop the jet setting and donate all of your money to those who are in need & quit collecting children.

Frank

I LOVE BRANGELINA.. THEY ARE SO GORGOEUS TOGETHER W/ adorable kids.. Ahhh Brad we love you!!

just me

is that some kind of mole on shiloh's head? never noticed that before...

greeneyedlass

You call this the "beautifulest family ever"?!!! Are you joking? You have a homewrecking whore who went after a married man....and a man who cheated on his wife AND got the "other woman" pregnant...and you call this the "beautifulest family ever"?!!! Brad & Angelina are a couple of the ugliest people I've ever seen...they've proved that by stomping all over other people to get their attention, and now they try to make themselves look like saints by jet setting all over the place, adopting children left and right and being homewrecking ambassadors. Yeah, those are great people alright.

The children they've adopted, and the one they had may be financially priviledged....but they have parents with a complete lack of morals as role models. Relationships that begin with deception and cheating...will also end with deception and cheating. The Kharma bus will roll right over both of them...it's only a matter of time.

jlovesbaby

i love them to death. Absolutely the most beautiful family. EVER,

CALLMEJULS

Chicago hates them! Dont sully our town with your presence! We dont like frauds! Any one who argues with me and defends them is an inbred!

Brandy

I'm a young hot-blooded GIRL - and you will NEVER ever convince me that Brad Pitt is straight - to me he is a gay nanny who loves to be around georgous girls - he is great looking but I believe until he finds a man who wants to marry and will not tolerate his nanny-type role with Angelina - it will continue.

bobby baby