This One

Is for the Ladies ...

8/17/2007 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"We're No Angels" co-stars Robert De Niro and Sean Penn are each celebrating their birthdays today -- Bobby is 64, while Sean is 47.

0817_penn_deniro_fm-1

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

snowstorm

Sean Penn of course, DeNiro is a sell out - does some real lame movies - Penn gets better as he ages - DeNiro aged too much already and doesn't take care of himself. Penn has the bod.

Trevor

There is something so icky about Sean Penn.

Leila

How about offering an option to check that you'd want neither? They're both repulsive in looks and personality.

romil1

28. 8, 9, 10, and 11, I agree!!
Let Sean Penn make movies with Chavez; what a FOOL! I lived down there for years, he makes a quick trip and thinks he knows anything?
You do need a "neither" selection on your poll.
Posted at 12:11PM on Aug 17th 2007 by Denise

Count me in the group too!

lucky

sean penn is a trader to his country and should go live in venezuela with his communist lover HUGO Chavez another disgusting pig. Leave the US Sean you are a traitor and we dont want your ass here.

darlene

Penn has joined Glover, Belafonte, Fonda,Saradon,Robbins and all the other American hating leftys. They are pulling down the country and I for one will not go to a movie and of these people are in...as the list grows Iam saving a fortune and my friends and I are seeing box offoce go down. So while they are intitled to their opinions they should realize it affects their pocketbooks.Toby Keith said "I may not agree with the war...but I support the men and my country". Personnaly I think Penn and the others should give up their citezenship, move to Argentina with Chavez...see their rights ad money disappear...then try to get bavk to where the freedoms of life and liberty reign and then we should close the door on them.

darlene

or is it Venezuela?

jc

I love them both...especially DeNiro!

Amy

DeNiro over Penn, anyday! But I'm so sick of the Libs and their misguided information and ignorance. Listen to Rush or Savage or Drudge, you'll actually learn something.

I like the "who-dunnits" - as the one posted on this thread. IF it's not BS! But c'mon, with a name like that, nobody can take you seriously.

Ruth

Sean Penn is a Weasel and a Traitor. I think he should go live with Chavez, see how he likes it when you have to live under his rule, not open his big mouth and then be able to come back to the United States, where he made all his money.
What a creep. I wouldn't walk across the street to see him in a movie.

BEE

this is the best you can offer the ladies?

their ages could be switched based on their looks.

actually, both of these formerly sexy leading men should be confined to the wrinkle room.

Jen

De Niro's birthday is August 17th...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5