Alfonso Ribeiro: The Stale Prince of Hot Air

8/21/2007 5:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a reason Alfonso Ribeiro has remained a sidekick for so many years; remembah "Silver Spoons?!" When the spotlight is aimed at Al -- he loses his audience -- fast! *yawn*

Spotted outside of Koi in L.A. last night with 20-year-old race car driver Marco Andretti, the odd couple posed for photogs. While Marco posed for a couple of pictures and retreated to the background to hang with some pretty ladies, Alfonso continued to ham, and then ham it up some more for cameras. This guy is cornier than Carlton! He's the squarest dude on earth!

Then again, there's always Wayne Brady.

TM

I like him. Jeez you even pick on someone just having fun.

Observer

You know I used to think Wayne Brady was a square too until I saw him on the Chappelle Show where he was actually funny. Now I realize that he is just trying to appeal to the largest audience possible.

diane

This post is just too mean. He doesn't deserve this, he's a cool guy...and talented.

Lea

To TMZ: Boo! Is this the best you can do right now? Must be a drag of a day out there.

notaceleb

If TMZ thinks this guy is Alfonso Ribeiro from "Fresh Prince," ... well, maybe the TMZ camera guy got the dude in a bad light. He doesn't look that much like Alfonso Ribeiro to me. The other dude who he's with, I've never seen him before, anyway. So, he might as well be one of the guy's who tried out for, "Saved By the Bell," who didn't get a part.

give me a break,,

hehee,,
he is funny,,
did this guy ever have a g/f or get married?
I bet he is a bit smothering with people,,
however he is funny
:-)

Wendi

You shouldn't talk about Wayne Brady...don't you remember that episode of Dave Chapelle??

alex200606

you can't win...if they give the photogs the shot, they still get an insulting write up....bash the paps....

2jack4bauer

My Lord, did he pack on the pounds or what??

Joni

I like him. And I also think he is very goodlooking. He can be my sidekick anyday.

Pocahontas

SO RIGHT ON - This guy is cheesey. After the Fresh Prince, the only acting he ever does is on TMZ. The National Enquirer and Jet don't even report on him anymore.

His refusal to "go away" reminds me of another camera-thirsty, used to be celeb --Danny Bonnaducci.

GET A JOB CARLTON AND/OR ALFONSO

SquarebutThick

First that doesn't even look like the guy- second quit hatin he is just having fun. No wonder ex stars etc. commit suicide, drugs etc - you media types drive them to it!

Mystery

That guy on the left is alright but he's no Spencer Pratt. Did anyone else hear the sample from Heidi and Spence? It is unbelievably fantastic! I also have been scowering the internet and their is talk that Spencer will be doing a collaboration with Eminem, which makes one wonder why Eminem is mooching off of Spencer's rap talent. Getting too old to hang slim shady? Sorry but their is a new kid in town.

Anyone know when the album is coming out? I just hope the store has enough copies and I am looking into pre-ordering so I'm sure to get mine on launch day.

mangey

lol

serene

Alfonso was pretty good on the show In The House with LL Cool J! Then again, unless a celeb is being arrested, snorting coke, or gathering a list of DUI's...TMZ won't write anthing nice about them!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments