Holy War! When Televangelists Attack!

8/23/2007 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oh my god! Pentecostal televangelist and women's empowerment lecturer Juanita Bynum was attacked at 4:00 AM in an Atlanta airport hotel parking lot -- by her estranged husband, Bishop Thomas W. Weeks III! Holy s**t!

According to police, the couple fought in the parking lot until a hotel bellman stepped in and broke it up. Bynum told police that her husband "choked her, pushed her down, kicked and stomped her in the Renaissance parking lot." Lordy! TMZ spoke with the victim's sister, Tina Celeb Mugshots -- click to launchCulpepper, who said "Juanita is resting."

Miss Culpepper photographed Juanita's injuries, as seen here. Only the lord knows where Weeks is at this time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

E. Ann Cooper

ms. B, is a woman first, a minister/pastor 2nd. things happen to her just like any other lady rich or poor; all of us have some bad Blood, young or old.

Ms. B kick it under your feet and let the Lord take you up higher, while they are looking, pointing and whispering. remember the old goat in the dug Well, how did he get out?

B.TA BINEY

Am so sorry dat this thing has happened to you my mummy. I call you my mummy cos you are so much of an inspiration to me. what has happened has happened. don't give any attention to it, rather, put yourself together and go on with the ministry work. you and your husband should unite and in public so as to put the devil and his agents to SHAME. God bless you

Dollfaceshar

PASTOR BUYUM WAS LUCKY SHE WASN'T HURT WORSE. WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVED WITH RELATIONSHIPS LIKE THIS ONE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. REV MEEKS SAW HIS MONEY GOING BYE BYE WHEN HE REALIZED HIS WIFE DIDN'T WANT HIM BACK. HE DID WHAT MANY MEN WOULD DO REGARDLESS IF HE IS A MINISTER OR NOT. ALL OF THESE MEGA RICH PREACHERS BLACK AND WHITE IS OVER DONE. HOW POSSIBLY CAN THEY HAVE ANY TYPE OF REAL SPIRTUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PEOPLE THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TAKING TO GOD IN PRAYER. I'M NOT IN A POSTION TO MAKE JUDGMENTS ON THESE PEOPLE AND I THINK IT'S A SHAME THAT SO MANY THINKS IT'S OK TO LAUGH AT THIS SITUATION.

brian scott miller

The Lordy shore do works in my-sterous ways, um hummm.

BABESBLINGANDBOOZE.BLOGSPOT.COM

LMAO @ #3...i despise u for that

Clover

WWJD

So

Goes to show that everyone has problems.

My prayers are with her!

Maple leaf forever

Damn, with people like that, it's too late to pray for your cµntry!

Maple leaf forever

Damn, with 'good people' like this it's really too late to pray for your cúntry

keep it real

WOMAN'S EMPOWERMENT HUH ? WE SHALL SEE HOW MUCH EMPOWERMENT IS UNLEASHED. AS OF NOW NO CHARGES HAS BEEN FILED.

HOPEFULLY SHE WILL BE EMPOWERED TO PRESS CHARGES AND NOT ALLOW ANY PERSON HUSBAND OR PASTOR BEAT ON HER.

WE SHALL SEE.

Maple leaf forever

† Amen #5 †

Sillyme

It's my money and you can go to hell!
I'll give you hell if you take my money!!!

Cali

There is so much violence in the religious community. It is well-hidden spousal and child abuse runs rapid amongst the families of clergy. If people would pay attention, more of it would be exposed. In God, We Trust In People We Suspect.

Stacy

I hate when I get kicked and stomped in my Renaissance parking lot.
Great writing, TMZ.

TROLL SMASHERS

I just watched one of her videos and hypocrisy aside, she is rambunctious as all get out, no wonder if wasn't just a one sided a** whooping but rather a FIGHT!!! She preaches like she would kick some butt, hahahahaha. weeew lordy

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments