Ex Mgr to Brit: Keep Me Outta Yo Mess!

8/28/2007 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With K-Fed's lawyers looking to nail Brit's former manager with a subpoena, Larry Rudolph says he'd rather stay in hiding than be forced to drop the dime on Britney in court.

In a statement to ThatOtherBlog.com, Rudolph said: "Despite the things that Britney has publicly said about our relationship in the past, I truly understand where she's coming from and why she's said the things she said about me post-rehab and I don't take it personally. As her former manager, I know and understand Britney better than anyone, I know what makes her tick and I understand everything she's going through. With that being said, my loyalty will always stay strong with Britney. I have consulted with my lawyers and I do understand that eventually the time will come when they will find me, but until then, I'm trying to avoid being brought into this mess. She's going through so much right now and I wish Britney the best."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MarciP

But does he care for the well fare of her children?

Hop Off

I'm happy at least someone has an encouraging word for this lost soul. You will find your way back, Britney.

Pocahontas

BRITNEY SPEARS IS THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL.

NO ONE WILL EVER WANT TO BY A SONG FROM SUCH A NUTCASE, PLUS SHE COULDN'T SING, ANYWAYS.

meeper

I can't wait to hear Larry Rudolph's comments after one of Britney's children is found dead from some accident.

dw

How much is she paying him to 'hide'....and not talk.

JoeS

There is a trailer park asking when is Brit coming back home where she belongs

Whammer Jammer

In other words:

"You are so going down and you aren't taking me with you"

J-Dog

The fact of the matter is, this is all about money. Britney Spears is worth over $100 million dollars--she has round the clock nanny care! There is someone taking care of those kids--they would never end up dead. Just because a few nutcase gossip rags get their kicks off of ruining her doesn't mean anyone should jump to conclusions. Remember, this is the man she married, who came from nothing, got $13 million in a prenup and initially agreed to 50/50 custody, only to in turn the minute after court was done go for permanent custody? Wow, nothing fishy there...and the fact that she stayed home with the kids while he went club hopping all around the country should really counter that he is a better parent.

What Britney needs is therapy. If she does in fact have bipolar disorder, she needs meds and a damn long vacation. Oh, and a new stylist.

Berlin

...always an ugly hat. And that one is super fug. Girl is hopeless.

Terry

I don't blame him I would hide too. That should be enough to let desperate K fed know the guy is not worth brining in. You cant make someone talk bad about someone.
Britt should embrace such loyal people instead of fire them all.

Give Me A Break

Guess he just doesn't 'get it' or have any concern for helpless babies that need a mother, not a nutcase to guide them and protect them. Only an idiot would see this situation as being about Britney, and not her kids. Her breakdown is all too public, the whole world sees her falling apart, and those kids deserve and NEED better than that. Very sad for those little boys.

maggie

If you have nothing to hide Larry - then take a stand and be a man - help her fight her custody battle if she's such a great mom. The fact that you're hiding is making Britney look really bad. Think about her two children! They should come first, not your loyalty to Britney.

Chris

Wow, you're brave J-Dog- be prepared for the insults to come your way!

I don't even know what to think anymore and let's face it- NO ONE really knows the whole story so it's hard to take sides. If you don't know these people personally, you can't talk. Yes, it seems bad for Britney by what we do see, but there is always another side of the story.

Ro

Lets see how much money Kevin wants to forget about what a "horrible" parent Brit is! He is a loser. A real man would never try to steal a womens money. If your really worried about your children get a job and fight from them like a MAN!

Terry

# 8
I agree with your post J-Dog. I just hope the courts see it too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments