Inspired by Miss South Carolina

8/29/2007 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They're super hot, gifted with rockin' figures and smiles that send shivers through your spine. Brains ... well, that's another story.

Taking a cue from the verbal bumblings of Miss Teen SC, TMZ spotted a few Zoolanderishly hot chicks in Hollywood last night, including the Olly Girls from "Sunset Tan" -- with one beauty saying, "I think we should have it," when asked about world peace. Way to think that one through!

One of the quick-witted Olly girls stood out among the rest, saying if she could be any candy bar, she'd be an Almond Joy, because they're "sweet and nutty at the same time." Who's hungry?!

Lenn K.

God, I heard her speak after looking at her pretty face and almost puked!!!

Erika

Sorry... I did not get the point of this story. And yes, I am a brunette.

Desease control

She wa saked why it is that 30% ofamericans cant locate the utied states on a map of the world.

Her reponse was that alot of paole dont hae maps.

Its just like me in my church only 30% of the members own Bibels.
Too bad Im not one of them

Chick with real ass

This is Holly or Molly, one of the "Oily Girls" from Sunset Tan! She's not just some random girl, Gosh TMZ!

Deja

THAT GIRL IS THE BIGGEST JOKE. THOSE BOOBS ARE NASTY..AND THAT DISGUSTING TATTOO..!!! SHE REMINDS ME OF A NASTIER PAM ANDERSON! AND SHE THINKS SHE'S CUTE?!?! NO WAY!

Christina

I shudder to think that I know this, but isn't that one of the "Olly girls" from Sunset Tan?

jen

isnt that one of the Olly girls from sunset tans???

paige

the two talking about world peace in their apartment are the "olly girls" from "sunset tan" on E!...

Miki

those are the olly girls- gotta love'em! they make sunset tan so funny!

redheadisnotdead

Yeah, that's th Oily girl from Sunset Tan

Isla

There you have it folks. Another perfect example of how well our tax paying dollars benefit the Educational system.

A quick suggestion for the next one--think before you speak. And if you don't know the answer, just say you don't know. DAH!

Jennifer

And why is this news?????? This girl is absolutely pathetic!!!

Stan

Cute Blondes

Stan

right its the olly girls

Darv

I don't own a map either, but I can sure as hell find the US on it. It never occurred to me that kids/people were so stupid they couldn't read a map.

I wouldn't really blame that on the education system, it isn't really the teacher's fault if kids in school haven't been taught by their parents (omg imagine that) to actually pay attention in school instead of playing with iPods, cell phones, admiring themselves and their overpriced outfits.

Just more cases of slackass parenting.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments