Britney is Pretty on The Outside

8/30/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do you make a cartoon out of a cartoon? Looky here, y'all!
Britney Spears - cartoon
This hilarious illustration from PrettyOnTheOutside shows Britney's butt-baring outfit from Tuesday's escapade in Beverly Hills. Artist David Gilmore immortalizes the popwreck's bass-ackwards gallivanting with a dead-on take on her latest look. Ding dang!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I understood the point of "her entire post" all too clearly - Johnny So-LOW - you must have misunderstood my point. You just don't "respect my opinion" Judge So-LOW, and I don't really care. It's probably beyond your realm of understanding, but whatever. Remember "this is a blog" so I can say whatever I want - like it or not.

Johnny SoCal

I understand you're on Britneys' team and I understand you live up to your name: TMZ LOSER!

Whammer Jammer

#62: Great post. Right on the money. Kudos.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Wow, that really hurt - So-Low. I am sitting here feeling verbally molested. Go insult someone who cares. You're stupid little comments don't affect my life one way or the other.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Lol, and keep posting under other names to back yourself up. It's pretty apparent.

jparker

One question...Why Britney? Why?

Johnny SoCal

Umm...

Never posted under another name! I've always been Johnny SoCal!

Johnny SoCal

TMZ LOSERS = Ms. Teen S.C

L.S

It's nice to finally see a good picture of Britney. thanks y'all

anthonysdreamgirl**

OK, you actually made me laugh on that last insult. Whatever, just trying to show some compassion to someone who is obviously in need of some help. I should have known I'd be attacked for it. See ya, So-LOW. ;-)

Amazing

AMEN # 68!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Thanks for the back-up, MissCranky. Obviously I need it in this crowd. It's a tough playground - and they're ganging up on me! :-)

Amazing

# 68 you're right this is a blog and you can say whatever you please! I didn't care for # 62 resume myself...not to mention I can top her life anytime but let's not get into details...haha

missjenna

she will ALWAYS look like rosie odonell in the face. Always.

Fly on the Wall

Why Britney, jparker? Well, why not. Here we have a no-talent, homely, clueless piece of Louisiana trailer trash who is dumber than a pile of owls**t, and who has somehow managed to amass a fortune, and who is squandering it. She is a lousy mother, and all together a miserable human being. She doesn't deserve all the good things she has and I can't wait to see her lose it all. And she will. One day we'll wake up and hear on the news that she's done herself in with booze and pills, and that will be a happy day for me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments