Faith Hill: I Wanted to Kick Ball-Grabber's Ass!

9/5/2007 12:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Faith Hill thinks the woman she cussed out for grabbing her man's junk deserved the public humiliation.

In an interview on Wednesday's "Ellen," the Mississippi girl defended her actions in calling out a fan who took in a handful of Tim McGraw's crotch during a concert -- calling the woman "disrespectful." Hill added, "I really was going to completely ignore it, but she gave me this look like there's nothing you can do." What a betch!

Faith also admitted she hadn't seen the video on the Internets ... guess she doesn't read TMZ!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kat

I wholeheartedly agree!

Charlotte

Ahhh yes and then her husband went on to humiliate someone accusing her of being a thief. I wish these two losers would retire.

John

Ewww.... she sickens me.

Who hasn't had their hands on that man's balls? She's just mad because they weren't her hands.
Face it Faith- you're old news, and your husband thinks so too.

felixluv

SHE MUST HAVE A GOOD REASON 2 B SO DEFENSIVE. LIKE HE'S REALLY GONNA TAKE OFF W/SOME CHICK WHO JUST GRABBED HIS NUTS! INSECURITY ISSUES!

Paula

She behaved just as badly as the other woman, showed how low class she is. Her husband is a big boy, I'm sure he could handle himself without her making a scene

MSgirl2

Way to go Faith! I saw you and Tim in Biloxi, MS, the night before that happened and ya'll were awsome! Yes, they are welcome back home anytime. Mississippi loves and respects Faith and Tim.

stevesLADY

That is hysterical.

My Love may not be Tim whatever-his-name-is...but he is a damn fine man.
He runs a restaurant, & I get a kick out of sitting in his store sometimes, watching women hit on him. Of course, he flirts back-----then they (the lonely, buzzed-up chicks) buy more drinks, he gets a bonus for more sales! :-)

Then he comes home to me & our son.

But I think, if I ever saw one of them actually try grabbing his package, I might not be as restrained as Faith was. I'm a Southern girl----raised w/ manners. But I might have to beat someone's ass, rather than just calling them disrespectful.

DANI

I think she's kind of wacky for doing that.. Not that I think it's right.. but I think there's trouble in their marriage or something.............

Who cares.. get over it faith!

jj

Poor Faith, the crap she has to put up with. She should have beat the snot out of that fan. Show some muscle Faith!

Ann

TMZ thinks what she said to the woman was a "cussing?"

Tonga

Faith, honey, I had my hands on his buns way before you even thought about becoming his wife. Deal with it. He's a performer and it happens.

johnnyb2010

Yeah Faith you got alot of mouth for someone who has about 20 bodyguards backstage.I would have laughed my ass off if Faith would have thrown a punch.She would have got her bleached blond ass whipped.

JACK

what would she do if hubby grabbed carrie underewoods ass when she beat out ms."over the" hill sore looooooser no class

Red

Didn't that sound so professional and high class? NOT! It sounded like something that might have come straight out of the trailer park on a Saturday night! She is straight up Yee HAW!

Mustang Sally

Grow up you "over the hill" hag! You have insecurity issues! Please retire! Your "music" has sucked for years!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments