Brit's VMA Performance: A Sneak Peek!

9/8/2007 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rehearsals is hard, y'all! MTV offered an exclusive preview of Britney Spears' upcoming VMA performance, with a recap of her Friday night run-through: Brit-Brit will open the show on Sunday with her new single, "Gimme More," a track that begins with the apropos warning, "It's Britney, bitch!"

According to MTV.com, Brit's act will include a cadre of dancers and Vegas-y aerialists. During the rehearsal, she was still working in some tricky choreography. "With each run-through, a choreographer gives Britney more steps to weave in." Lord knows she can weave! As the practice continued, says the report, the dancers' performances become more sexual. Oh, this sounds good, don't it?

The performance culminates with Britters doing a "trust fall" into the arms of her backup dancers. We know how that's gone for her in the past.

Blah blah blah

I hope she is well recieved by the attendees at the awards show. We all watched her spiral down, it would be great to watch her recover. Good Luck and keep going in the right direction.

Winky Vitalic

Hey s c o r n - Your negativity does not stop Boy Howdy! Just because I'm not a hate filled loser with a minimum wage job living in a double wide (sorry - I mean plain old trailer single wide trailer!) whose idea of a designer wardrobe is the Kathie Lee collection at Wal Mart, doesn't mean that I don't have empathy for others!

And why THANK YOU - I am a loving winner! I appreciate that you noticed.l So I guess you are only a partial loser (no Kathie Lee clothes for you!).

BH finds it terribly amusing that you assume I am a flaming queen - hmmmm....your homophobia (or are you just threatened by your ambiguous sexuality???). You might be surprised by Boy Howdy next time you need to visit an ER. And I don't mean an ER in Nowheresville, son!

Now, settle down and grab a nice, steaminig hot mug of cocoa! Boy Howdy truly wishes you no harm!

Back to what really matters - BRITNEY! Brit Brit, don't let fat losers like s c o r n ruin your day! Continue being your fabulous self! Can't wait to see you work your magic tomorrow night.

Peace OUT!!

Narcissa

God, I hope she tanks, I really do. Then maybe we won't have to be subjected to photos of her running around wearing a top as a dress, with her cottage cheese ass and thunderously large thighs hanging out, no less.

As for her income, BS is not earning $700k a month-the dingbat can't even differentiate between "roll" and "role", that's how uneducated she is. Rather, her financial planners are the ones responsible for whatever financial windfalls Shi*ney is reaping.

I personally think she has some serious mental issues, but that doesn't change the fact that she is a talentless skank with minimal singing abilties whose moment in the sun shone a long, long time ago,

Honey, there are singers out there who are younger, smarter, prettier, more talented and hungrier than you. Now do the world a favor and just go away.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Narcissa,

You disgusting witch ...making fun of Brittney when she is down on her luck. I wish we could go back in time to an era where "women" like you were put in special camps and tortured for their sins.

Narcissa I bet a million dollars (which, yes I do have) that you are an overweight pathetic woman that spends most of her days watching QVC and old "Full House" reruns.

Leave Brittney Alone!

Long live Boy Howdy!!!!!

hmmmm

britney...goood luck ....everyone will b wathchn u..hehe....but u will do great...cnt wait 2 c u on stage..lov ya...n get lost u loosers......loosers mean the haters

I love u Travis

OMG I HATE BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE WILL CRASH AND BURN AT THE VMA`S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!

boy Howdy

I love u Travis

YES THIS IS ME I HAVE CHANGED MY THOUGHTS ON BRIT I HATE HER

BC

I'm not a big fan of Brit....but, I don't understand what TMZ's beef is with her? Get over it.
I kind of hope she does kick butt with Sunday night. It would be fun to see someone do ok instead of doing the LiLo thingy.
So what's up with the Brit bashing, TMZ....K-Fud Lawyers paying you to report so negatively ??

bustup

SHE'S SO FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T SHOW HER BELLY FLOPPING UP AND DOWN.

DID SHE GET LYPO FOR HER DOUBLE CHINS (CHINSSSSSSSSS)?

WILL SHE WEAR SHOES?

WILL SHE BRING THE KIDS?

WILL SHE GET LAID AFTER THE SHOW?

bustup

IF A TREE FALLS IN THE FOREST BUT NO ONE IS THERE, DOES IT MAKE A NOISE?

IF BRIT FALL ON HER FACE ONSTAGE BUT NO ONE CARES, WILL SHE MAKE A NOISE TOMORROW?

I love u Travis

Forget what I said earlier I still HATE BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because this is all I can do at my poop scooper job at the local farm. Well there`s a load waiting for me

Boy Howdy

Muk

what a S!!T! She has to be one of the most discusting celebrities -if you can even call her that. I feel bad for her children, they don't have any good role models in their mom and Dad.

houstonray

Just watched it live, and all I can say is, not impressed...the lip synch was horrible, she looked very uncomfortable, in fact she looked terrified, her body was ok, but when she turned sideways she had a bit of a belly, the fake tan looked bad and her hair looked fake.

This ain't the comeback...

lela

well britney stunk she couldnt even lip sync right and the whole this was horrible for the money she has to get into shape she looked awful too..

The Anshii

I was sort of rooting for her, but when the show opened and the first thing you see is a close up of her weave track... I knew it was gonna be trouble. It was so uncomfortable to watch. Then Sarah Silverman blasts her after her BS "performance". It was funny, but still, kinda sad. Poor girl. lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3