"Days of Our Lives" Soap Star Busted for DUI

9/11/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kirsten StormsSoap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!

TMZ has learned that Storms, who is also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Belle Black on "Days" and as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was Celebrity Mugshot - click to launchtaken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5,000 bail.

Click to play!Fresh cod served with steamed broccoli and couscous -- the main course at a lavish New York gala? Nope. It's what Maddox Jolie-Pitt had for lunch yesterday at his private Manhattan school. Bon appétit!

Little Maddox attends the prestigious Lycée Français de New York on the Upper East side. Cameras captured Angelina taking Maddox to school last week, wearing the latest in private school haute couture. C'est magnifique!

Today, according to the school menu, Maddox can expect to dine on vegetable chunks soup, rotisserie chicken, green bean almandine, white rice, and yogurt or fruit. Kinda makes that Hot Pocket you were going to microwave look pretty bad, doesn't it?

Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Stars Light Up Vegas -- The Hot Pix

It was a sizzling weekend in Sin City, with stars roaming from one hot spot to the next -- and TMZ cameras were right behind them, all night long, capturing every slot-tastic moment! Check out the MTV VMA action in the neon desert!

COMMENTS

Karen

I think it is GREAT, that they feed the tots GOOD food. Peanut Butter is not cheap! Neither is Jelly. Per plate it probably comes, to about the same price! Peanut Butter and Jelly, is LETHAL for your kids! READ about it!!!!!!!! Cod, coucous, and broccoli!!! Good for you Angie and Brad!!!

Sunny

1. "DAYS" star? For cryin' out loud. Kirstin Storms has NOT been on "Day" for years. She's been a regular on "General Hospital" for at least 3 years if not longer - thought that was her - thanks for clearing that up for me. PLEASE not another starlett gone astray........

thp

someone wrote that DUI isn't serious like other people have done worse out there, well when she kills someone in your family while she is drunk, then lets hear you say its not that serious.

Sal

AOL might want to change that headline on Kirsten Storms from 'Days of Our Lives' star to "General Hospital" star. Yeah ok I get that Ms. Storms was on Days for a while but she is currently on and has been playing the role of "Maxie Jones"/"General Hospital" for a over 2 years now!

Posted at 2:26PM on Sep 11th 2007 by bandy

AOL is known for NOT getting facts correct

Moe

Tommy it's not "of coarse" it's of course--but considering you were talking about a country mo-fo, coarse works too!

Kris

Does it really matter what show she was f*****g on?! The dumba** got arrested for a DUI just add her to he ever growing long list of the young hollywood ladies that are going nowhere. and whoever said oh it;s just a DUI it could be worse... like what she could have killed someone is that what your waiting for?!

LilMamma

Well her character on General Hospital would do it. Maybe she's just having a had time staying out of character. She's just doing what all the other slutty twentysomething stars are doing so why are we so surprised.

backa817

And yes !! She was on Kim Possible...

Lindsey

OMG PEOPLE! How do you know when you watch waaaaaaaay to much T.V.??? When you know the difference in which characters plays in what shows and for how long….No wonder America is over populated with unintelligent and obese people….Good GOD! Get a life!!!!!!!!!

Sal

Celebrities KNOW they are above the law. Don't blame them blame the worthless judicial system in America where the Rich are above the law.
I rather be a celebrity with 2 DUI and with cocaine (Lindsey Lohan) than a regular hard working citizen who forgets to pay a parking ticket. The celebrity wont go to jail the Citizen might.
America is not justice for all. America is a great lie.

JEN

She was in the Zenon movies but she WAS on Kim Possible also, thats true.

Scouter

Sorry to hear about her misfortune.....

maggie

Kirsten Storms need to go to jail just for thrown the lit cigarette out the car window alone.

Wanndy

I agree she should be fined for litering and DUI.
As for Angelina's child, who cares what he eats. I am sure they feed their children well and healty. Are you jelouse because you are not fed that way.

Vivi

So? TMZ is not incorrect in their reporting. Older viewers, like myself, remember her from "Days". Why is it you people like to harass TMZ?