M-Rod Gives TMZ TMI

9/11/2007 4:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Rodriguez is never at a loss for words -- if only she were last night!

TMZ caught the always wacked-out ex-"Lost" 'tailie' in New York at the Marc Jacobs Fashion Week show, where M-Rod turned down free ice cream courtesy of Kate Spade because, "Milk makes me fart, sorry!"

Damn! Girl couldn't just say she's lactose intolerant?!

Logo Designers

m-rod is a corn ball

diablofeminina weho

Sometimes less is more. I love this girl, but there is a time in a place to be blunt.

Democrats are evil

Women with no class make me fart. Can't wait to see what the next generation of women has to offer.

Mrs. Harvey Levin

I think she's really classy!
Thanks Ya'll,
Brit

Grandpapopo

I'd still go out and get drunk with her. Wonder if she farts when she drinks?....I can only dream.....

Ilona

A little bit of trivia for you all, esp. since TMZ found this topic to be newsworthy ----

Lactose intolerance (the tendency to experience digestive problems and "flatulence" after consuming dairy products) afflicts certain ethnic groups more often than others.
Here is a rough breakdown for you of who has lactose intolerance (and the accompanying gassiness, diarrhea and general digestive disturbances) in the U.S.:

Approximately 1 in 6 people in the U.S. is lactose intolerant.

90% of Asian Americans adults
70% of African Americans adults
74% of Native Americans adults
53% of Mexican Americans adults
15% of Caucasian adults

me

hey its michelle! that ice cream music is creepy

Q.B

Lol I freakin love her! She's so real. **** all these primped and proper bitches. I like me a REAL woman!