Nicole Clone

Protects Duff Sisters

9/16/2007 12:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hilary and Haylie hobnobbed at Les Deux last night, armed with a mouthy mate who had an eerie resemblance to Nicole Richie.

Nicole's fiery clone barked at the swarm of photogs, constantly cursing as she helped the Duff girls and five friends clown-stuff themselves into an automobile.

Evil Nicole was in full-on freak-out mode, as she flipped off the cameras saying, "They can't publish any of this."

Please enjoy our "Flipped Off" gallery below.

cbs

What a total moron!!!!!!!

DDunn62

Uhmmmmm what a dumb c**t!!! I didn't know it was LEGAL to park your ass in the front seat with another person.

Just another dumb Hollywood tart

Cynic

The real Nicole is evil enough.

Amy Silverman

Hey Britney-Right back at 'cha LOSER!!!!!!!

MISS SCOTT

These people are incredibly STUPID.When paparazoo's stop taking your picture, you will be crying your little sad pathetic eyes out and WISHING, PRAYING that they even care to take your picture. This girl is a lunitic who obviously needs some kind of meds!! Hillary...seems like a nice girl ... don't know her and don't care to meet her however, she has talent but her sister is a whole other issue...

Talentless lil wobbly leach moochin' off her sister... she needs a damn job and a reality check. I am not the girl to insult other girls generally, however her nose is so big, I am suprised it is not a felony!!! HOLLYWOOD makes me sick and living in LA, I see this shi* all day long and wanna be hollywood types who just starve for attention. I am sick of TMZ and I only log onto because I read all the CNN news and I am tired of reading about the war and our GREAT FABULOUS lunitic president. TMZ is really dying out!

Mariah

Hey TMZ: How come you only have a flippant (no pun intended) remark to make about George W.'s flip-off, saying "what a charmer". None of these people look particularly charming flipping the bird but you only made cutesy asides about them....I'm not a fan of W's but I have to say it seems a bit biased.

rp

That's right! TMZ is #1!

Lety

Haha, they couldn't all take separate cars? They look like they're in a clown car all bunched up together.

meltz11

Here we are 3 years later and the whole world is giving it right back to her, talk about karma!
HAHA

Terry

Drama queens had a little to much to drink, Strung the simple task of getting into a car out way to longggggg making it appear more of a struggle then it was.
Was like watching the 3 stooges.

Terry

# 6
Solution, Turn off your computer and television set. They both have off buttons.

just me

Was the next stop boot camp? That wild chic with the bugged out bush baby eyes is barking orders like a Marine drill instructor.

pukey

i wonder how much blow that dogface snorted.

Piper

Jake took my comment. LOL Well said Jake.

wa wa waa

It looked to me like that petite pea brain had difficulty walking and opening the car door. Duff hangs with some weird ass people. That big dufass that she got into the back seat kinda looked like Perez Hilton's twin w/o the green hair.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments