Katherine Heigl Prays for Britney

9/19/2007 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught up with "Grey's Anatomy" starlet Katherine Heigl at an Advocate magazine party on Tuesday night, where the recent Emmy winner threw in her two cents on America's favorite popwreck, Britney Spears. Ding dang, doc!

The 28-year-old believes Brit's early fame and intense media scrutiny contributed to her downfall and said, "My heart breaks for her." Perhaps Izzie can date a cardiologist this season!

While Heigl thinks Brit Brit is a "good girl," she added, "I hope to God she finds her way." STAT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Death99

FIRST!

I just bought myself a can of Pepsi, it has "Design 021: Video Music Awards 2007" on it... theres a drawing of a whale, i had to look twice, first time i thought it WAS britney, then i was like, nah its not as ugly, its just a whale.

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

Katherine Heigl is hot :8)

Democrats are evil

OK, I'll bite. I pray that Britney loses her kids, loses her career, blows all her money on crack cocaine, gets arrested for drug possession, gets sentenced to prison and hangs herself in a jail cell. That is my prayer for Britney Spears.

Anon

Katherine Heigl is a self-righteous BE--ATCH!!

bulldogi

I think it has more to do with now she realizes that she hs no talent, she can not sing, and she will always be a fat girl after having kids.

BrooklyNYC

We all pray for Britney!

mke girl

i agree with her reasons for britney's downfall 100%.... Heigl seems like a smart girl, i think she must be from the midwest.

VS

Whoa, that is harsh. I don't wish anyone to die. The only person Brit has hurt is herself.
I prey she can get well and get the help she needs. Hate to do this here. But killing
yourself is a sin!

I would not wish that on anybody.

Lindsay

Wow you are all way too harsh. Katherine Heigl is beautiful how can you not love her. You are just jealous of her talent and the fact that she is so humble. And Jiggy-why do you have to be such a douche, why can't everyone lay off Britney already, who cares? Better yet, GET A LIFE!

just wondering

..........KATHERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...don't even START talking to the papparazzi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and bad move making comments abt Britney!!!!....if u want ur STAR to rise then u have to act like the few CLASSY stars that r around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they wouldn't comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm just sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

She thinks she is HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD. Pray for US sinner now and at the hour of our death.

Katherine Honey, remember when you point fingers at others, you have four finger pointing back at you - just food for thought.

tuna marie

dang. lets all get ourself some pub by yapping about the trainwreck.

death on a cracker

9. We all pray for Britney!

you got a mouse in your pocket?

haha

@12 How many fingers do you have?

Scott

She's gorgeous, and a brilliant actor.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments