Elvis Lives -- In New Photos!

9/20/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Necrostar Elvis Presley is back -- and TMZ's got him!

Think back to before the fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches to 1958, during the early Elvis craze, when he was shipped off for military duty. E spent the majority of his two-year stint in what was then West Germany, where he met a lil' young thang named Priscilla.

TMZ has uncovered these never-before-seen photos that document Elvis' return from Germany and his last days in uniform.

elvisnumber1fan

I love him. he was sooooo hot,
thanks

Veronica Hewitt

wow

Jenelle

What a HOTTIE he was!!

what

What can I say. "The King" great photos. He was just a young lad.

Anne

I was talking to someone recently who had met Elvis in person. They said he was not only handsome but actually beautiful - one of the most beautiful people you could ever imagine. He was a true Southern Gentleman. He loved his Mother, Memphis, Graceland, Priscilla, Lisa Marie and his fans. Great talent! The King!

I agree with vhewitt, post #3, who simply said - WOW!

Sascha

The world has lost a treasure. I miss him tremendously and can't believe we've made it this far without him.

howard supporter

I truly loved him and miss him so much. The young stars of Hollywood could learn from this beautiful man and his memory. Thanks for the pictures...it brought tears to my eyes.

M

Why can't celebrities today be more like this? You would NEVER see one doing something like serving their country in this day and age..

killa'bro

he was a pedophile, a drug addict and fat ...... yeah something to look up too

truthsayer

Uh,

Elvis' mother died BEFORE he went to Germany. He was granted leave to go home from Ft. Hood, Texas while in training.

deb

BIG DEAL

gettheboysawayfromher

No 10 you have some nerve, he was no pediophile, he did everything by the book and had a wonderful relationship with her parents you dont know anything about Elvis

ELVIS ROCKS. He had the best voice in the world, the best smile in the world, and the best hair in the world, Thanks for the pics.

sophia

WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE ELVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mememe

After all this time it's still hard to think he's gone. He will never be replaced. I think his concert from Hawaii was his best. The song " This time You gave me a Mountain" was (I can't say his best because he had alot of them) awesome! ELVIS the KING and ALWAYS will be.

joe

How dare you TMZ to use Elvis for your sleezy website. Elvis had class, TMZ IS ALL ABOUT MONEY AND GREED WITH NO REGARD FOR THE TRUTH!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments