Nicole's

Beachfront Baby Bump

9/21/2007 8:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mother-to-be Nicole Richie celebrated number 26 today by kickin' back on the beaches of Hawaii. Hau' oli la hanau!

Nicole's two-piece boasted her growing belly, while rocker boyfriend Joel Madden was nearby in an unfortunate all-black beach ensemble.

Cartman

Yawn...

Thanks

Ivy

How is that one big belly? No wonder why there are so many girls/women with eating disorders.

L.S

A Big Belly Were?She's tiny.

Mina

Her belly looks like Britney's stomach during her VMA "performance".

sue

Thankfully for the unborn child that it appears to be some meat on her bones (limbs, etc.). She must actually been eating something and supplying the fetus with some necessary nutrition!

I seriously don't think she could have carried a baby full-term on her previous starving (70-80 lb?) frame.

Robin

She does not look as big in a bikini as she does with regular clothes on. What up with that? By big I am not saying she is fat. She is pregnant. Where is the 5 month baby bump? I know she is a tiny girl. I will give her the benefit and maybe it is because she is lying down.

Amy

Must be nice. I wish I could lie around the beach all day. Shes a hard working girl, lying around, getting pregnant, listening to her ipod, tough life.

Desiree

If she is 5 months pregnant, that baby is in serious trouble. Oh, it already was, with all the drugs she was taking when she was trying to trap Joel into sticking around. Enough of this worthless 'tard, she has never done one thing in her silly shop and do drugs til she drops life to help this world or anyone or anything in it. Anyone who defends such immense selfishness must be the same kind of worthless 'tard as Nicole.

Desiree

Kristin

Please people. For those of you who haven't been pregnant...if you lie flat on your back, your stomach doesn't appear to be as big as when you're standing. Things shift. I've had 4 kids so I should know. Of course, once she's farther along and the baby is bigger, she won't be able to lay on her back, but lets cut the girl some slack. She seems to have gotten her crap together and is taking care of herself and her unborn child. I'm happy for her. And I think she looks great.

P-Type

There is nothing bad for anyone to say about her- the only pictures of her are her doing normal things- unsleazy- she has come around- her old posse should try living a normal life now too. They probably won't quit putting their gi-na's out there.

Desiree

Kristen, I have had 2 kids, and at five months along, my baby did not disappear into my rib cage when I layed on my back. But then, I wasn't anorexic and malnourished when I got pregnant. And no I was not fat, and I am not fat now, so no silly insults that don't apply.

draggy

She looks adorable! I'm sure her baby is perfectly fine.

draggy

Smaller ladies have smaller babies. I didn't really show much at all until my 7th month on....

Chris in FW

#8 & #9 - You are a complete moron. Why do you want to broadcast it? A celebrity may be famous for that, and that only, why does that threaten YOU? Do you have a healthy relationship and healthy children of your own? If yes, why would you wish anything less for someone you do not even know.

Grow. Up.