This post has been redirected

9/25/2007 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Marianne C

It won't be cute when they come home from a movie and find it's eaten one of their kids. Pit Bulls are dangerous and strick without warning.

Not too sympathic

Regardless, if its a pit bull or American Bulldog Puppy, Adopting for this couple is like a high. let's keep adding to see if our needs are going to be met. Why not just enjoy who you have for awhile.

L

That doesn't look like a Pit.

Lillianne

Not a pit - wait a minute, yes it is a Pitt!!

L

Also, lovingly raised Pit Bulls are not dangerous.
Idiots, however, are dangerous.

Pissed Off

As I said before that is not a Pit Bull Puppy. The legs are to long for a Pit Bull it is a Scott type American Bulldog. I have breed and raised American Bulldogs for over 10 years so I know one when I see one.

FlBiker

B rad's hoping it eats a couple of the kids the wife bought.

Me

#8: She's not his wife. She's just some ho he hooked up with, and he's wondering when she'll ever wear a vial of his blood around her neck.

tromba

ALL PIT BULLS ARE DANGEROUS. PERIOD.

It makes no difference how they were raised or anything else. They are genetic time bombs just waiting for anything to light their fuse. Some goofy redneck near my neighborhood decided to ignore the local leash law citing his killers were "raised right." They both wandered onto my property and I shot them both. I guess it was the growling, snarling and bared teeth that gave them away.

Two down, the rest of these insidious animals to go.

Kat

just because its a pitt dog DOES NOT mean its a MEAN and an aggressive dog........its not the dog, its the person who trains the dog to be that way. and Im sure the dog will not be at all mean or aggressive towards the children. in fact, the dog would be a protector to them.

Wicked

tromba then you need to move out of your goofy redneck neighborhood. I don't live around such trash. There are trailers in all states.

Lillianne

jd you sure know how to kill a thread. i bet you like to crash parties too.

xoxokay

it is a pit bull, thats the difference between blue nose and red nose... red nose pit bulls are the ugly stalky ones, blue nose pit bulls are long and lanky, like that one IS A BLUE NOSE

its a pit

get over it

Lillianne

Oh god I could smell Stacie a mile away. gag gag gag gag gag

allie

i own 3 apbts and breed them. none of my dogs are dangerous. the truth about the apbt is that they are the best dogs to have with children. their breeding for fights meant that people aggressive dogs were removed from the gene pool immediately. therefore, they are never human aggressive when bred properly. pitbull crosses may be human aggressive, since they were not exclusively bred away from this.

the fact that tmz would print such stupid and untrue things about this breed makes them the same in my eyes as every other form of media. IGNORANT.

furthermore, that could very well be a pit bull, without seeing the body of the dog it is hard to distinguish the different bully breeds for sure.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments