Diana Ross is a Stretchy Diva

9/26/2007 11:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Supreme diva Diana Ross doesn't care what anyone thinks about her anymore. Or perhaps she thought no one would recognize her.

Mess Miss Ross stepped out yesterday in West Hollywood for a little breakfast and some grocery shopping, wearing stretchy pants and an orange sweater. Upside down -- you turn me!

The 63-year-old soul legend looked ready for some good ol' fashion pumpkin carving, or perhaps Olivia Newton John's video for "Physical" -- the geriatric version. Di's coming out -- sans makeup! Check the bag out -- she likes Cheerios!

LeeLee

Geeesh, give the DIVA a break! If I look that good when I'm 63 I won't be fussin with my make up just to go get groceries either! Besides CHEERIOS are good for you! Looks like they've done her body good! You GO girl!!

Speakthetruth

She looks like a frog!

smartypants

screw tmz - lets see how you guys look in a few years...she's holding up well

Sally

Actually for 63 she looks darn good and she hasn't had cosmetic surgery that we know of. I know she hasn't had breast surgery bec her mom died of breast cancer and had arthritic problems, and Diana said she would not subject herself to hormones; she takes supplements.
Her whole family of sisters and brothers is very attractive and have good facial genes. At 63, I would think she has the right to go out sans makeup and wearing baggie pants. She normal just like you and me, that's how I do it when I go out shopping. No makeup, baggy pants & sweatshirt.

NO NO NO

She looks Fine. You guys need to look in the mirror and judge how you look. She probably looks better at 63 then you do now. Grow Up!!!!

He's Boring now

S/he got that Oprah look sans make up. Dang those two can sure look nice when they are made up, but au natural, they look like anyone else does---maybe slightly better given the pampering they had along the way, but without the make up, they look as normal as the next woman.

EmanB

Are you sure that's Diana Ross and not Michael Jackson without make-up? West Hollywood, Bristol Farms ... hmmm!

toserveyoubetter

You've GOT to be kidding me! TMZ is totally out of line here. She's 63 year's old and without makeup still looks awesome and gracious for the ahole photog. Go you Diana!

done

TMZ, you are so desparate for material today. She looks fine and looks like pretty much like a lot of woman in America do when running errands. We don't need to dress and put on make up to go shopping.

MinnieH

Does your granny look this good?

rox

Al the women look fine to me. Do you men ahve ny ida what it takes to put your "face n" and off every day? You go girls! Does TMZ comment about every guy who goes out without shaving? Isn't it more less the same thing? Miss Ross looks excellent to me, as do the rest of the women. Men there is a new rule- you are never allowed to step outside your front door without shaving and having your hair frehy cut ,or else you end up on TMZ.

Calling in the fair play rule -let's se 20 pics of women wothout their face on, followed by 20 pics of unshaven sloppy looking guys.

Merry Christmas

Those must have been some tasty lemons she just sucked.

Merry Christmas

Diva is getting in costume for her revival role as the cowardly lion in the Wiz.

Jennifa O Jenny

She looks fine - leave her alone.

rjinchi