Bromance or More for Pauly Shore

9/27/2007 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pauly Shore was caught holding hands with an attractive sidekick last night -- an attractive male sidekick.

TMZ spotted The Weasel exiting Les Deux, hand-in-hand with a taller gentleman. The two split as paps got a few good shots, and Pauly proceeded to go off on Hollywood's bad girls, screaming, "F**k paris, f**k Lindsay, f**k Britney ... they're all meshuggenahs, they need to go back to Israel." Oh, that Pauly is a riot, that one. His PR stunt worked!

No word on whether he invited his buddy back to the Bio-Dome for the night.

Logo Designers

is pauly gay?

sherry

Oh come on people! It was obvious that he and his friend did it just to get a rise out of the paps. These people bust their asses working to entertain us all and all you people do is put them down. Pauly is awesome, and poor brit, leave the girl alone and let her try to live her own life. She got conned by that trash kfed and had a breakdown. she shouldnt have lost her children because of it. I am so glad to see that there are so many perfect people out in the world. She hasn't done anything that many normal people haven't done, but we're excused......and why? cuz we aren't a celeb....nothing like calling the kettle black!

Corey Haim is HOT

i just saw him on Sunset Tan the other night,,
he was with the Olly Girls and was dry humping some dude on the show
I never realized he played on the other team

notaceleb

OBVIOUSLY, PAULY SHORE'S "PEEPS" HAVEN'T GOT HIS BACK. WAAAAAHHH! DOH!

wasted days and wasted nights

Pauley Shore acting like Lenny Bruce is cool, man; cool like bad, man; bad like macho, man.

Jennifer

I've always thought he would do whomever, whenever. I can't say the photo shocks me.

yo mama

OMG! Pauly Shore has always played for the other team!!!! This is not NEW news people!!!!

DANI

Who Knew..

He's GAY?

Dawn Day

Of course he's gay...guys will do anything but chicks won't!

jerry

HELL TEY HE IS GAY WHY DO YOU THINK THE ONLY WORD HE NEW WAS BUDDY!!!!!!.THAT WAS ONLY PIECE OF ASS HE WAS GETTING WAS FROM HIS BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ziggy

he's just goofin for the camara............

bushwickfreddy

I'm gay, and I took a poll and we don't want him!! Don't we have enough problems---I mean Perez Hilton, Lance Bass, Clay Aiken and now Pauly Shore?? I'm going straight!

Grandpapopo

Hahaha.....even gay people don't want Pauly....

Here is the deal.....we will keep Pauly, but gay people get George Bush.

P-Type

His totter teeters both ways- for sure.