Hayden Panettiere's

Naughty Slip

9/28/2007 5:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sorry guys, no nip-slips here, but Hayden Panettiere did admit she made a verbal "slip" when she yelled "f**k" at some photogs this week in front of a little girl. TMZ caught Hayden at the Declare Yourself party last night, which also brought out new "Heroes" hottie Kristen Bell and a blech bleach blonde Rumer Willis.

Also out: a silent Topher Grace, "Sister, Sister" twin Tia Mowry, a dare-we-say "hot" Ricki Lake, Joey Fatone and Bobby Trendy -- who wanted to adopt and/or buy Britney Spears' kids.

All this and more in today's "keep the kids away from the peroxide" edition of Star Catcher.

Cindylover1969

Jake - Somehow I don't believe you really mean that.

moretocome

I love Heroes it’s a entertaining show. It’s target audience is 18 to 34 years old so maybe some of you are just too old to watch and that’s why you don’t know why the rest of us are interested in hearing more about her. Nothing wrong with being old but I don’t think it makes you an expert on what’s good TV these days. I mean look at some of the shows you grew up watching. We all have our day.

Jake

Actually, I'm 19, and people my age don't watch TV. We download it, duh.

Nice try though. :)

Terry

Hayden shouldn't worry about using the F word in front of that little girl.
Do criminal background checks on all photographers and lets see who was around that little girl and following celebs around.
Might reduce the number so no trampling and curse words are needed.

Terry

# 18 by MaeMadison
says...

Hereos, " It’s target audience is 18 to 34 " so maybe some of you are just too old to watch and that’s why you don’t know why the rest of us are interested in hearing more about her. Nothing wrong with being old but I don’t think it makes you an expert on what’s good TV these days

I say Huh? Do not include me in your very vast strech of targets!
I have never been interested in that show and only know Hayden from here!. Are you sure that age group is not 7 to 12 & 60 to 75 years old?
Is the show suffering in the ratings? Is that why TMZ made a deal to put her on here?

MeSOHorrrrny

She's sucking lots of em I'll bet. Talentless ho!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2