It's All Greek to Britney

10/1/2007 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Opa! It's Britney dines around the world week! The pop mom was spotted at a Greek restaurant in Malibu last night with her two tots -- and both couldn't stop crying!

TMZ was outside of Taverna Tony, as Brit, Sean Preston and little Jayden James showed up for a quick dinner. Britney carried Jayden into the restaurant, and had help bringing the two boys out after eating -- with the brothers Federline crying as they were strapped into mama's Mercedes. Didn't they like the spanakopita?

Brit showed that she does indeed know how to use a car seat, strapping her booboos in herself! The only thing Spears loses point for: having a pack of cigarettes sitting in the car.

ANNA

Does she not own a stroller? She is always lugging those kids around. The kids always look tired and miserable. Why drag them to a Greek restaurant? Kids that age surely won't eat Greek food? Order take out and have it delivered it you want it that bad!

Michigan Mom

I only seen one of the crying also...and I would cry to with all those cameras flashing!!How does anyone no if these likes like Greek Food? I took my son to dinner all the time, he ate well...Someone said take them for Chicken Nuggets and fries....Thats JUNK food, someone would write about that.......And I have seen a picture of her going for a court ordered drop......Glad TMZ didnt get there mitts on that

PogoPimp

DOESN'T THIS GIRL EVER STAY HOME? GAWD! THERE IS NO REASON TO HAUL HER KIDS IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS. IF ANYTHING, SHE SHOULD TAKE THEM TO A PARK OR DISNEYLAND OR BEACH -- THERE ARE A TON OF THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR CHILDREN.

vikki

Take a bus!

chismosa

I seriously think that those "Paps" are dangerous to those kids. Those babies are scared and crying. I don't understand how the paps have no HEART to give some space for them to adjust to being surrounded by people they don't even know. Those kids probably have nightmares.

Those paps are evil they can make someone go crazy and suicidal.

BY . the number one Britney hater out there

Oh how cute those boys look in that picture. I thought you didn't have a diver liuscen in the state of Ca;forina so how come you are still driver you funk stupied as bitch. Your hour I need to driver my kids around it is very inported that I have my car . You I am going place your kids in the foster symiten you got that you funk ass bitch.

Michigan Mom

#85 learn how to spell

sydknee

And so they cried I have four kids and on any given day at any given moment mine are crying
hell..... if that is crime put me in jail. leave this girl alone. We have yet to meet the perfect mom .

ANNA

With 2 kids, definately get something else to drive them around in. I find it funny to put them in carseats and then drive them around with the top down! Woaha, safety first!

tulip

i love her shirt! it's paul and joe sister from lisa kline.

THEMOMMA

CRAZY WHACK JOB ......... SHE SHOULD LEAVE HER BABIES AT HOME WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN CARE FOR THEM PROPERLY ....... OH AND HEY TRAILER PARK TRASH .......... THE CAR SEATS SHOULD BE FACING THE REAR ......... GOD HELP THOSE BOYS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.....

Melissa

No driver's license and she doesn't wear a seat belt. She is all about setting a great example for those boys.

Paris's festering sores

She lost her kids. This is truly sad. I don't feel bad for Britney as much as I feel bad for her babies. It's got to be emotionally devastating to those babies. Ultimatly, she did this to them. Her partying was more important than her babies. Such a shame. They are so adorable too.

Leela

Cigarettes in the car? She better not have been smoking with those babies in the car. I'm sorry but anyone who smokes in that confined space with their kids in the car is a very bad swearword, just chose whatever comes to mind. On the other hand, yeah okay, maybe she is putting on a show of taking the kids out, maybe not, but the paparazzi seem to have no heart when it comes to terrorizing children, that really bugs me. Children of celebrities should not be fair game. I suppose it's moot at this point, she doesn't even have custody any more.

EVER HEAR OF LONG RANGE LENSES

Those boys are so cute.

I don't think the girl will ever be able to do anything right--where are the kids? She takes her kids out- Oh those poor kids why is she taking them out?

What do you want her to do lock herself and the kids away and never come out or go anywhere? Maybe she turned them over early so she could get her license which she PASSED and WILL BE ISSUED from the written test she passed in APRIL. THAT is what she did today. Maybe she will do what she needs to do to get her children back. Let's hope and pray for her and those children. They are a FAMILY.