K-Fed Fights for Kids, Brit Does Photo Op

10/3/2007 9:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While Kevin Federline went to court to fight for his kids, Britney Spears took her dog for a ride to get coffee.

Britney left her Malibu home this afternoon and drove down the 101 Freeway, through Coldwater Canyon, and then went to Starbucks. After photogs snapped several pics in her car, she then went to a nearby Shell gas station ... where she posed for more pics. Then she went back to her other home at the top of Mulholland Drive.

Drive through town posing for paps -- or go to court and fight for your kids?

Chris

She doesn't care about those children...all she cares about is exposing her ugly self to the public...what a slut. I hate to think what her children will think of her years from now when they see all the nude/partial nude pictures of her. According to all the whorish looking clothes she has worn lately, she must really enjoy exposing her body to the public. I have blouses that are longer than the so called dresses she has been wearing lately...what a loser she has turned out to be.

Chris

You know instead of her taking the responsibility for her kids and trying to retain them, she's out there chowing down at Carl's Jr, In and Out, Burger King, McDonalds and Taco Bell.

Brit, quit shoveling your face full of fast food crap. You went from sexy chic to chunky geek. Seriously get some help. She's gonna end up like the late Anna Nicole Smith. I am probably going to regret saying this but K-Fed can at least give these kids some chance at life and not put them at risk.

Lindsay Lowlife

Oh Twitney, you're such a trainwreck.

Lisa

Doesn't surprise me when i heard she actually phones the Papazzi to find out where they are or to tell them where she will be. She is so desperate for attention for herself that she has dumped her kids so she can be free to be all about herself. She doesn't get it. We are sick of hearing about her. She is a washed up has been and looks like crap these days. She can pile all the new outfits on that she wants and will still look cheap and like crap.

JAN

She's a coke whore

justsayin

When she offs herself I guess we can no longer use the old saying "Only the good die young".

No sympathy for a supposed mother who doesn't want to demonstrate the interest and responsibility of most 15 year olds. If she loses the kids to a failed rapper, so be it...just what she deserves. She swallows a bottle of pills, so be it...just what she deserves. At this point -- when she won't accept that ANY of her outrageous behavior points to a SERIOUS problem that she needs to address -- frankly, the kids are better off visiting a grave than this waste of space!

GO TO REHAB OR SHUT THE F**K UP AND QUIT CALLING THE PAPS TO GET YOUR PHOTO TAKEN YOU F**KING TRAILER TRASH MEDIA WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAYDEE

I AM GLAD THE CHILDREN ARE OUT OF BRITNEY'S HANDS . NOW, I HOPE SOMEONE WILL STEP IN AND GET THE POOR DOG

Class of 89 Beware!

This is the same diet her ex-body guard is on, and look what happened to him!

Antonella

She DESERVES losing her kids!!!!. As a mother myself, I would never jeopardize losing my child and/or children for partying, booze, drugs, or anything else for that matter. Those boys are better off with their dad (or anyone OTHER THAN Britney). The CHILDREN COME FIRST!!!

She is selfish, arrogant and a spoiled little rich girl. She never appreciated those boys and the joy that they bring.

Yitney Beard

I wonder when everyone is going to stop caring about this? There's a war in Iraq and all you mental giants are worrying over Britney's latte. Please, re-evaulate your lives, hm?

Michelle

Take care of those babies, K-Fed. Britney is one lost cause.

Wicked

Don't go blaming me for 2 children left behind.

Hotrodney

For Crist's Sake, Trailer , Park , trash

Hotrodney

For Christ's Sake, Trailer , Park , Trash

Angel

Britney Spears deserves to be called trailer trash. She is a disgrace to the music industry. I'm done giving her any chances. Also I hope K-Fed will get full custudy of the kids. She is a horrible mother and needs to do something before she ends up like Anna Nicole Smith. If she does I wont be sad and will laugh at anyone who cries about it either.