Gisele's Koala Kiss

10/3/2007 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, that's not Tom Brady's little boy ... that's the luckiest koala in the world! This little guy, who lives at the Healesville Sanctuary in Victoria, Australia, caught the eye of Brazilian bombshell Gisele Bundchen.

Healesville specializes in saving native Australian animals. Gisele specializes in making men fall to their knees.

Victoria Mary Stong / Community Activist

What a sweet little baby Koala! I wish I could hold her too. I love all animals regardless of what kind they are.

What Spice?

Why is she there? Does anyone know? I'm surprised she's left Brady for a single moment!

LIZZIE

I HATE THIS BIOCH, I THOUGHT IT WAS ANOTHER TREE, BUT IT WAS HOME WRECKER GISELE!!! GISELE ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL THAT KOALA, JUST LIKE YOU STOLE TOM FROM HIS BABY MOMMA BRIDGET????!!!! GO GET A MAN THAT IS NOT TAKEN!!! SHEESHHHHH

djachicago

I hate her dumbass. She looks like a man! Tom Brady sucks ass too...a mans.

ken

Gisele left Brady for Koala

POOR KOALA.

Mark

Brazilian bombshell? What a joke!!! Bridget if you are reading this you are classier, prettier, and nicer than Gisele will ever be.

StarrStruck

Making men fall to their knees??? I don't think so. She needs a good meal.

kris10

Gisele is so ugly - She's got enough money for a nose job. Why doesn't she get one. And just think the only thing on your body that grows forever is your nose. OUCH!! Bridget is gorgeous compared to that homewrecking Bi**h. What goes around comes around. Karma is a Bi**h!!!!!

kwanda53

really!? fall to their knees?????? LOL!!!!!! HARDLY

Terry

"Gisele specializes in making men fall to their knees"

Huh? Maybe their drunk.

Chris

#2 do you know Giselle personally? Because you seem to care way too much! I am no fan of hers but Tom has to want to be "stolen" for it to happen. Also, I think she does look a little like a man but plenty of men around the world love her. So I do think a good bit of men would "fall to their knees".

Just trying to show a little perspective here.

californiadreamer

Celebrities are above everything...You aren't suppoosed to touch koalas above their middle back because they're so sensitive to human germs. They can get extremely sick. I went to an animal park in Australia and they were freaking out about that.

I guess pretty, famous models are steril. Just a little annoying example of how unrealistice celebrities' lives are.

WHAT

yuck yuck yuck --not one bit attractive ,,,eat bitch

justcrazy

#11 stop eating so much, get off tmz and hit the gym

nords

W.I.F. this man THIEF reminds of that other man thief [Angelina] they look good on the outside but thats where it stops. She doesn't even look as good as Bridget and that koala looks repulsed at her touching it. I guess not all animals appreciate or even like each other. Shes a DAWG!!! and we should treat her as such all the time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments