Hottest Videos -- Week of 9/30

10/6/2007 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This week's battle royale pitted Jonny Fairplay against Danny Bonaduce. It's not hard to guess who won.

A crazazy spectator went off on Sarah Silverman for not signing autographs outside Letterman ... as Silverman was signing autographs outside Letterman.

You saw the Fairplay tossing, now see Jonny being taken away in an ambulance. Nurse!

After recovering at the hospital and enduring some serious dental work, Jonny Fairplay told TMZ his side of the Bonaduce beatdown.

Britney Spears did what any distraught, about-to-lose-custody -of-her-kids mother would do -- she got herself a fancy hotel suite!

CELEBRITIES

Why did that man suddenly start running at the end of the Britney video?

Was he supposed to be a Bodyguard?

If so, look at that camera man standing before her - snapping pictures.

How would they know he was really a harmless photographer?

How did anyone know she was going to be there, did they follow her all day?

Cartman

I never get tired of watching loser Jonny lose his teeth!

Thanks

Terry

It's not all that hard to track Britney, she stays with in a 30 mile radius at all times and is pretty predictable to the photogs by now.
The hotel hopping threw um but not to far because again all the hotels are not that far from each other.
I think she is meeting her dealer in those hotels myself, but that's just my opinion.

Cant watch Danny throw that little guy again, he should not have been on stage in the first place, and I think he hit a all time drinkers low.

Jake

It's unfortunate Jonny didn't die.

Myspam

Johnny is trying to press charges? What a DRUNK RETARD! It's quite obvious Johnny is drinking and doing more Drugs than Bonaduce!

He's lucky Bonaduce didn't press charges on him for attacking him and sexually assaulting him by dry humping his stomach!

It could have only been better if Johnny would have died and did the world a favor.

Myspam

The sooner that Johnny realizes that NOBODY in this world likes him, teh better off he wil be. Take some more Pain Pill Johnny and Oversoe please!

Myspam

It's a shame that Johnny fell on the microphone, which helped break his fall. LOL!!!

Please end your life Johhny. Everyone thinks you SUCK!

Myspam

Gee I had hoped Johnny was more seriously injured. haha!

Nice job Bonaduce!!!!! You owned that pathetic excuse of a 15 minute of fame celebrity!

sandy

I don't think, from the video, that either of them had any idea what the fallout of their exchange would be. I don't think Danny had in mind that tossing this guy over his shoulder would result in a serious injury. I think it's a case of 'boys will be boys', and should be treated as such.

Reuben Kincaid

Wow, I guess you really do need to actually watch the footage of something before you form an opinion. The Danny Bonaduce thing played out completely different than I thought it did. I was under the impression that Danny just ran up on stage a body slammed him. I won't go so far as to say that the guy deserved it but he did kinda start the whole thing. Plus he jumped onto Danny who was trying to leave the stage.

Myspam

When Johnny isn't busy making a complete azz out of himself on National TV, he is hanging around Men's bathrooms at Interstate Rest Stops.

Myspam

Oh god.....if only Fairplay would have died and di us all a huge favor!

lol what a frickin' PUTZ!!!

LAUREN

HEY!! IT'S LAUREN! AND IF YOUR A FAN A FAN OF BRITNEY THEN YOU KNOW ME BECAUSE I ALWAYS COMMENT ABOUT BRITNEY!! I HAVE A LOT OF BAD FEEDBACK BUT NOW IM LETTING IT OUT THERE....myspace.com/1LadyDoom BRITNEY'S HAVING PROBLEMS JUST LIKE YOU AND I HAVE, BUT LEAVE HER ALONE! DOES SHE BOTHER YOU??? NO. SHE IS MY AGE AND SHE IS IN THE "HOLLYWOOD SPOTLIGHT" DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!! myspace.com/1LadyDoom

Myspam

Bonaduce rocks!! He tossed that little homosexual right over his head as if he was nothing!

You're right Conky, Bonaduce should press charges and sue Johnny Fairplay for assault and battery for rushing him on stage and attacking him. Bonaduce probably could also sue Fairplay for SEXUAL ASSAULT as well. I couldn't believe my eyes when Fairplay started humping Danny like a rabbit.

I think Danny handled that situation very well by tossing the little bastard aside. After all Fairplay did try to stick his penis in Bonaduce. lolz

big joe

hey danny , do another nice white line.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments