Britney and Sis Run for the Border

10/7/2007 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unfitney and little sis Jamie made a stop at Taco Bell last night, in the company of about a hundred paparazzi. One problem though; Brit Brit forgot how to order food, y'all! How she gon' get her some vittles?!

The popwreck tried to order grub for herself and Jamie, but ding dang it -- she was yelling through her raised door window, and the Taco Bell employees couldn't hear her. How do you work these fancy electronical windows anyways?! Mama Lynne would know what to do!

Finally, photogs took pity and placed the order for her, even bringing ditzy Britz her food. Them drive-thrulaters can be tricky buggers!

Me

I'm trying to figure out why I would possibly be jealous of a drug-addicted, alcohol-addicted, mocked by everyone who's important in her industry, on the run to hotels for her drug deals, can't ever stay home because that would be too painful for her to just have to sit and look at herself, expose herself constantly girlchild.

Here's a hint for you, Carolyn. Money and looks aren't what matters in life. What matters in life is being a mother. And that mother lost her kids because of all of the above.

Envy her? I wouldn't want to be her in a million years. She has no qualities that are of value to me.

Kat

A voice goes off in her head: We love Britney, we love Britney!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Britney is a skank who really ought to be locked up and taken off our roads TODAY.

Sara

PLEASE overdose......and soon!!!

K

Carolyn (#53)is a complete retard......IDIOT!!!!!!! Get a clue chick and why your at it...grow up!!!!!!

Kat

Carolyn obviously wanted to push your buttons. Ignore her.

dw

how stupid can 1 girl be ,you better thank god you can sing cause if you couldn't you would be on the streets selling you body.an the picture i've seen of you lady parts you might make enough for a taco, or maybe your sister can loan you a dollar

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I THINK LYNNE IS NOTHING BUT A PIMP.

MissCris

#65 hahahahahahahahaha, love it!

Ski

She needs a SIX MONTH program to sober up and clean out so she can think clearly and get her life together. She hasn't hit rock bottom yet.
ROCK BOTTOM IS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A CENT TO YOUR NAME, NO CAR, NO JEWELERY, NO HOUSE, NO JOB, NO FRIENDS, ETC!!!
THE WAY SHE IS BEHAVING IT WON'T BE LONG.

Get a Clue

54. You don't have Britney's money. You are jealous bitch. You don't have a hit record or even millions of hit records like Britney. You have have a mansion or any of her expensive cars. You can't fly anywhere you want or even drive to Taco Bell in a Bentley. Envious much? You don't have her looks or clothes.

Posted at 12:35PM on Oct 7th 2007 by Carolyn
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may not have Britney's money, but if I did I certainly would not eat at Taco Bell or piss in Quizno's and invite paparrazzi into the room with me.

I may not have a hit record, but if I did it would not be due to lip syncing and having the recording studio overproduce me because I can't sing.

I do not have a mansion, but if I did I wouldn't check into fancy hotels for three days straight that are close to my mansion. I do not have expensive cars, but if I did I wouldn't crash into a parked car and then flee the scene.

I can't fly when I want nor drive a Bentley into a Taco Bell drive through. But why would I go to a Taco Bell in a Bentle?

You are right, I do not have Britney's looks. I am much thinner. And I don't have her clothes, but at least they are not stained with dog poop and fried chicken grease.

Kat

A voice goes off in her head: We love Britney, we love Britney!
I can't stand it. Paid bloggers buzzing about in my head. What will I do? What will I do? Pink elephants, paid bloggers! Pink elephants, paid bloggers! They are all surrounding me with their keyboards chanting their love for dear Britney. There are a million of them I tell you. They have shaved their heads and they are wearing fedoras. Where are my meds? They are taking off their hats and they are full of money.

carol

That's it! I have had enough of this trainwreck! Enough already.

Concerned

That is hilarious!!! It's nice to see her laugh, genuinely!! :)

Give her a break guys, she was out of sorts between seeing her family & all the photogs!

Jeesh! WHO is this vigilanti who is screaming & throwing hot coffee on the photogs lately?? She's crazy, but hey she's a great free bodyguard! lol

blueeyedone

Wow you people are stupid!
Anyone watch the video. Her window was down enough to have been heard but with all the stalkers around how the heck do you expect her to be heard. Then she is suppose to be able to drive. Would you be able to with 50 or so paps all around trying to get pictures and not moving out of your way. You have all those flashes in your eyes. You stupid people need to realize that what is posted in the media is made 120 times worse then what it really is.