Heidi of the Pumpkins

10/14/2007 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Project Runway" hottie Heidi Klum was out with sons Henry and Johan, daughter Leni and hubby Seal yesterday at a Los Angeles pumpkin patch. Little Henry tried on an early Halloween costume -- a painted on face-mask. Scary!

The family played around the pumpkin patch before eventually saying auf Wiedersehen a couple hours later.

Islander

First?

Joyce

"If you break the pumpkin's handle, what will you grab to light the candle."

Huh?

What does that mean?

Ed_Web

Picture Hunt Fun - Notice all the unintended color matching (in the same palette) with the pumpkins

[] Some shade of orange on Heidi's belt
[] The Jean patch is on the same Pallet
[] Whatever is in her hand - though that may be from the pumpkin people
[] The bottom of Seal's shoes {bet you missed that one}
[] Gold Rims on Glasses (maybe pushing it)
[] Orange Fencing (maybe)
[] Orange Ladder

+ The paint on the sign is on purpose so that does not count
+ Also the hay though it is a light yellow brown can not be included as unintended

Winky Vitalic

Your comments: My, my - what enlightening posts! Poor Islander...are you happy that your "first!" comment on a Heidi Klum story? Why, Boy Howdy is concerned for your mental health. Now, if this had been a Lindsay or Britney story and you offered your "first!" insights, that would have been a different story, wouldn't it?

And dear, dear Ed_Web - thank GOD you aren't color blind! Why, your dazzling comments nearly made Boy Howdy pass out with excitement! Now, now, dear - go back to your Halo 3 game and find a nice 13 year old boy to play with.

Heidi - you look stunning as usual. And Seal...well, Boy Howdy salutes your sense of style and good parenting.

Have a lovely weekend. Peace to all!

Ed

I hate to say this but Seal is not good looking at all. what does Heidi Klum see in him? he must be a nice guy or something, i see no sex appeal at all in that man.

Rondo

That's not Little Henry behind that mask, that's Amy Sedaris! Who I hear is substituting for Elizabeth Hasselbeck when she goes on maternity leave from ABC's The View in November.

Flake

Heidi is a MILF.

G

Carol,
You didn't hate saying it enough!

I LOVE saying this!!!

Personally I don't see why Seal is involved with someone without ass.
Hmmm Seal must like women with small ass
Hmmm what does Seal smack at night?

Britney loves OJ

Heidi loves OJ!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

justlostone

LOVE this Couple!...and their sweet little family. Seal is a great daddy and Heidi is a wonderful Mom! They keep it Real...hard to do in Hollywierd.

MoMunnay

Joyce - the sign is warning people not to pick up the pumpkins by their stem because they often break off easily.

Ed_Web

You totally missed the point!

__ Boy Howdy __ My comment was not just to loosen up and have fun (please practice this) but to show how trivial the photo (and all of this we are participating in) really was. It was sarcasm. So loosen up a little and read carefully, if you have seen my other comments over time you would have caught it right away. So one free pass this time.

Historical Note to Bob Howdy - I am a PC game player only so I have to wait till they port the Xbox games, so no Halo 3 for me yet.

janet barker

Idon't know why white women marry black men and Seal is really black. Their poor kids and then it goes beyond the kids to their kid. I knew a women once- who was afraid to marry because she was white- with black blood in her and she was afraid if she married a white man- she could end up with a black child, so she never married.

MysticShadow

I agree #13 - for one, he's ugly, and secondly, that's one FUGLY child *shakes head*

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments