The Lohan Has Landed

10/15/2007 7:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After hitting rock bottom and spending two months at a Utah rehab facility, Lindsay Lohan was spotted in her old playground of Los Angeles on Monday. Welcome home, Lindz!
Lindsay Lohan
Decked out in a hoodie, retro '80s hipster shades and a pair of Amy Winehouse flats, the newly clean and sober 21-year-old was snapped outside a Beverly Hills restaurant this afternoon, sans new boytoy Riley Giles. No, no, no!

LiLo is back -- blonder and better than ever!

audra

first??

audra

Now that I was first, who cares......

CoolGirl2008

How long will it take TMZ to destroy her?

I am betting on you guys.

Seriously

And she's back! Whose betting on how long it takes her to crash?
Think she'll be bringing the red bull when she hits the clubs for the paps to snap?
Please spare me the "Oh, we love you Lindsay". P L E A S E.

Tangie

Go back to red hair, hon!

CELEBRITIES

Many young people her age have made their share of mistakes

the important thing is that one learns from them - upon entering mature adulthood

Jack Meoff

I would stick a finger or two in her poop chute. I heard she likes that.

Only swim in the Ocean

She is much better all wacked out on cocaine. I give her 2 weeks and she will be terrorizing the streets of LA.

Canadian Observer

...wonder how much longer until "punanny annie" get's back to her trainwreck lifestyle?...the countdown is ON!!! Au Revior..

YumYum

She is such a beautiful young woman-I hope she makes it and sees that the world is a better place when she is sober.

deelicious

Here we go again.......... let's see how long this will last.

NO MUSLIMS FOR PRESIDENT

I think she has taken a long time in rehab - she has a long road ahead of her - but why would anyone hope she fails? I mean, you don't have to know someone to wish them well, why in the hell would anyone want someone to do bad for themselves, look her doing good or her relapsing doesn't affect you in any way so why don't you obsess about your own life and then maybe if you rechannel all that energy into focusing on something that DOES effect you.

dogbreath

welcome back, chuckie!!!

Great One

Why does Lohan always look so orange in the face. Is this too much self-tanner? It really looks bad. Lohan should look in the mirror before going on in public.

annon

#16 Totally agree with you. All you negative people need to GO AWAY! Give her a break, lets pray for a long sobriety.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments