Lindsay Tangos Her Way Back into L.A.

10/16/2007 11:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan hit up the Hollywood Dance Center in Hollywood this afternoon to prepare for her new movie, and she brought along a bunch of her old friends -- the paparazzi!

Lohan is at the studio to prepare for her role in the upcoming movie "Dare to Love Me" -- a bio about tango legend Carlos Gardel. As Lindsay left the center, she was swarmed by a throng of photogs as she made her way to a waiting SUV.

Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Salt Lake anymore.

HC

Ok. Who's taking bets on this one. How long will she be out of rehab until she relapses? I give it, less then a month. It was so much better when she was out of the public eye. Young Hollywood needs to learn a lesson. I say, put her butt in jail & let her do time. She needs to know that this is serious & she could kill someone the next time. I hear them laughing & thinking, Ooops, they didn't catch me this time. LL, look at Hilary Duff, do you see her out there partying, no. She's smart. Maybe you should take some lessons.

Brittney Snow

Look at you Jelous ass people! yall have no life so u talkk about celebs! Get over ur pathetic lifes you dumys!

I LOVE YOU LINDSYY!!! Thanks

just wondering

...# 31 u r RIGHT...she has to fight these demons!!!!!!!!!!..why not move productionto Toronto??????????????????????????

Batch

she was on her way to gasjoe.com she wanted to save on gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette

#31 vio

Excuse me, but I haven't heard Lindsay crying, complaining, pissing or whining about anything. The only one I hear doing that is you.

As to the comments you made about yourself, the phrase that comes to mind is UGLY ON THE INSIDE - UGLY ON THE OUTSIDE.

Daphne

Didn't several TV stations mention that Lindsay is nearly broke????
So she HAS to work.

But how on earth did she burn through all her money so quickly?
I don't get it.

Annette

LOTS OF BRITNEY FANS HERE, I SEE. MUST BE SCARY TO THINK OF SOMEONE TAKING A FEW PAPARAZZI AWAY FROM YOUR TRAINWRECKED IDOL.

I'M GLAD LINDSAY IS BACK. THAT WHOLE BABY DRAMA MAMA CRAZY AS A LOON THING WAS SAD & BORING AS HELL.

WELCOME HOME LILO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette

Great news! Hey Lolo - saw you on Robertson - you look Great girl! Keep up the good work. I'm cheering for you!!! ;-)

Annette

I'm not a Lindsay fan, but I support anyone who makes an effort to kick drugs & stay sober. I'm thinking kind thoughts, Lindsay. Hang in there.

Annette

You're lookin' HOT girl. Much better! woo woo!!!!!!!!!!

BY . the number one Britney hater out there

Go funk kill your self you funk loser. You should be in jail for running people over you loser hoe.

Annette

Hey #32 Fame Thrower

You're pretty freakin stupid to be hitting a celebrity blog site. The paparazzi need the celebrities, stupe. They make money off the pictures. Apparently you need people to draw simple pictures for you. A little slow on the uptake much????? LMAO

puzzlepiece

yes because only stars have drug and alcohol problems, only stars drive intoxicated, we precious nameless common folk don't have these drug and alcohol issues, we whom are not in the lights are all too perfect and free from sin. alia you're stupid, probably smokin a blunt right now but thats okay right and it does'nt make you a skanky whore either. 2 years 3 months sober never a whore, never a star. good luck Lindsey keep your head up and your coins close to your heart!

me

Wow, what a negative group of people. I'm not a fan of any of her past actions while chemically impaired, but it appears that she has taken some of the right steps to begin to repair her life.

tickles

lindsay was an adorable child..with immense talent. then it seemed as soon as she hit 16 all the hype went to her head. all the things about her that made her a little different she tried to change. the red hair, the freckles, the great comic timing. she dyed her hair blonde. put make-up over the freckles. seemed to have gotten a boob job, started wearing a lot less clothing and became a clone of her not so best friend paris. this seems to be a trend in hollywood today..all the young performers try to clone themselves....they all look alike. sound alike. drink and drug alike. i still remember the lindsay of Parent Trap and Mean Girls. i hope lindsay can remember how she was then and regain a little of her common sense and self respect. lindsay, you have so much talent...please stop squandering it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments