redirect

10/19/2007 1:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected to TMZ.com

COMMENTS

ROSEMARY SAMANIEGO

I JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT PEREZ HILTON SHOULD MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS. AND GET A LIFE. DOES HE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH HIS LIFE THEN FOLLOWING OTHER PEOPLE GET A LIFE PEREZ. I SAW YOU ON CELEBRITY RAP SUPERSTARS AND MUST SAY YOU WERE GOOD BUT YOU JUST NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE

matt

Can't wait for Perez to get his ass sued hard for trying to ruin Celebs lives.
first bitches

robbyrob

another dead on report by PerezHilton..

Andrea Elias

I argee

snapback

Drug test doesn't mean anything.....ways around it...and also most of those drugs, other than marijuana and some pills will not show up in a urine test after a few days...so does she normally walk around with that wasted look

Mike007

perez said she was snorting coke. coke stays in your system for 3-8 days. he said she snorted on friday. these tests were done Monday morning. she's clean.

loudrockmusic

As a fellow MRod, I can feel her legal pain. I been to the slammer on similar charges!

Capt. Clean

Why do people like her get labeled as a "Star"? James Stewart, Humphrey Bogart, Al Pacino, these people are stars. They had a lot of talent. They also had a lot of class! It just seems that if someone appears on TV or in a movie, they become elevated in some illusional way to think that reality does not apply to them. I would like to see some of these so-called "Stars" step off the roof of a building, shout "I am a star!" and notice whether they fall or not. Could it be that they really suffer from low self-esteem? And this is how they compensate?

el maestro

It could just be that she is using some drug that she didn't have her doctor test her for. I hope not, and wish her well. She seems genuinely nice, and is quite talented and tasty.

Kenya

Perez Hilton is an idiot who should get a life of his own.

I'm against drug use, but I'm also against mean-spirited, gossiping liars.

perezsfiredstylist

Michelle and other celebs need to start suing that fat slob Perez. I can't even believe half the crap he says. He is so desperate to get hits on his site, he will START S*&^% where there is none. If he stops getting the traffic on his site he doesn't get the television appearances or the advertising fees. His whole site is designed to make you click, click,click. He links to pages on HIS OWN BLOG for that reason. The latest trick is to post a "What do you think?" at the end of each post so you'll leave a comment.

Andrea Elias

Why would she go through all the trouble of getting a test if she was getting high

allpercept

She is using someones kids pee....!!! fact
4ever4twenty.com