Brit Still Livin' Large

10/21/2007 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsBritney Spears is fixin' to buy a $9 mil house in Malibu ... at least she's keeping the option open.

Spears has a lease-option on the 8,500 square foot estate, according to the L.A. Times' Hot Property. It's on five acres in a canyon, y'all, described as having "towering trees and park-like grounds." It's a French style estate built in 1942.

The place has ocean and mountain views, and as far as we know, there's not a Taco Bell or Mickey D's in sight. But ding dang, that's why God invented them thar Mercedes.

luna

good for her!!!

Boxy Roxy

Since she seems to buy gasoline by the pint, hopefully the new digs are near a gas station, or come with a private gas pump. Ding dang! She's so self-absorbed, she makes my family look normal.

LT Dan

Who is this girls with the big buttocks bouncing around on my screen?

Lori

I think those glasses are about something else other than an eye infection. Not sure if it is psychological in explanation, or for a physical reason. It is so sad that people cannot learn that true happiness does not come from indulging in ourselves, but investing in others. She hasn't "got it."

superchunk

TMZ, the whole country slang joke is played. DIng dang, fixin? at least 15 posts
in the last week include these words. you're as lazy as britney.

Jan

For God's Sake...Leave this girl alone. Who cares anymore?? The spin on this story and others of her have been so overdone. Move on...

CELEBRITIES

She need that type of serenity from the hoards of photographers that follow her every move.

Hopefully - they wont spoil it for her there by using zoom lens and helicopters.

Know they have to make a living - but really.

Also this will be an excellent environment for the kids

Brock Landers

I still want to have sex with her. I know it'd be gross but I think I'd just have to.

Team Jon

She needs to move very very far away from L.A.

gwen

tmz..GET RID OF THE POP UPS...DAMN IT. IT IS GETTING TO THE POINT I DON'T WANT TO BOTHER CHECKING OUT THE BOARD BECAUSE OF ALL THE FRIGGIN COMMERCIALS.

AS FOR BRITNEY, MICHEAL JACKSON, ALL OVER AGAIN.

crymeariver

maybe she was up in that place....who knows

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Why are some guys posting they want to have sex with Britney but in the same breath say it would be gross? Please she wouldn't give you the time of day.

axtora

I think TMZ has followed Britney's story for too long. Give us a break and give her break. Too much of something makes it boring. Show us something new and different.

Candis

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET RID OF THAT ANNOYING KIM COMMERCIAL POP UP!!! I KNOW SHE'S GOT A TV SHOW. i WATCHED 15 MINS OF IT, AND AM NOW DOING MY BEST TO AVOID IT.
PLEASE, I BEG YOU, STOP WITH THE ANNOYING POP UPS WITH NO CLOSE BUTTON OR I'LL GET MY GOSSIP FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE FROM NOW ON!!!

Homer

Britney has occupied a home exactly like the one you described for quite some time and It's very private and guard gated community so keep the f out.
The one you probably thought she was living in sold a wile back for 10M