Shpritzney Spears

10/29/2007 9:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has a new tactic for dealing with paparazzi -- spraying them with windshield wiper fluid!

The travelin' popwreck and her sidekick, Sam Lufti, were spotted yesterday at -- where else? -- a gas station, where Brit stayed in her car as Sam pumped the gas -- isn't that the a paparazzo's job?

Before taking off, Brit's bud motioned for paps to come closer to the windshield and then started the wipers, splashing a few photogs with fluid. Then they went back to aimlessly riding around town.

CELEBRITIES

Considering all the millions of dollars in revenue and income they have made off her over the years - are they gonna complain???????

uhhhhhh

First!

Sharona

You got to love her....................

Dog is a racist mutt!

Serving suggestion: windshield mace refills.

think about this *******

So much for pointing fingers at the Catholic Church...
This monstruosity happens to everywhere, and to whoever...

Lenn K.

I know you need to start the day off with Britney, but is this really news? Are you sure she didn't dig in her butt?

lr

Why would she do that? She calls them in advance to let them know where she's at. She wouldn't be anything if it weren't for them.

Stan

that's actually a good Idea. Good thinking Britney

vikki

So childish!!!!!!!!!! What's next water guns?...........

vikki

Does she want the attention or not??!! Can she make up her mind or NOT!!??

ann

Well finally! Some real news!

Don't worry. Tomorrow her new 'friend' will go back under whatever rock he came out from under and she'll be batting her eyelashes at the paparazzi again so she can get her gas pumped for her.

I'm wondering, though...how much gas does she get each time? One dollar? She
seems to spend lots of time at gas stations.

Rosey

WOW! H O W E X C I T I N G.
Isn't this a wonderful way to spend a day. Getting gas . . . and then having TMZ report about it. Goodness you just made my day.

nonny henny

I love it. I like number 3's answer fill it up with mace Britney. They really need to leave her alone and get real jobs. Love the Britster!

Jessica

Although I can't stand her I just wanted to say spray the buttholes. , If the pap's can't get out of the way I would hit them all. She ran over someones foot well look how close they get to the car. I had a friend in school that got their foot run over and he didn't even press charges. And then you wonder why she hit someone else's car the stupid camera people are in her way. My God I can't even go online without another Brittney thing plastered all over the website. Give it a rest! SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hora

so childish and immature. i suggest the paps go after her if she damages their equipment. love the paps or hate them, i don't care; they're trying to make a living and put food on their table just like everyone else and their equipment is expensive. maybe if this skank stayed home no one would follow her sorry ass

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments