Star Boils the Fat with Reporter -- Caught on Tape!

11/2/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Star Jones/Full and Fabulous feud just got a little more heated -- and it's been caught on tape!

Check Star's reaction when investigative journalist Steve Wilson of WXYZ in Detroit confronts her about allegedly ripping off the Detroit non-profit. And she's a lawyer!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ZZZZZZZ

What a DUMB BIA***. Id like to confront the dumb braod myself. She'll answer or id stick it in her mouth.

Alana Joy

I mean, who DOESNT hate Star Jones? And whoever you are, can we have a sit down talk? God, she just comes off as a miserable, self-entitled know it all. Ugh. couturecult.com cant STAND her.

*click on my name to check out my blog... xo

ME

OWNED!

9inch

Strar Skank ran for cover!!!
Did you rip off all those low self esteam Fat Chicks?
Shame on you!
I hope the sue the phony out of ya!

Baba Wawa

YEAH!!! Answer the questions Star!! Cause we all KNOW how honest you are (didn't she say she didn't have surgery to lose all her FAT, then turned around and married another lump of it?!)!!!

Go get her Steve!! I'm LOVIN this!! I hope that fug1y beyotch gets EVERY bit of payback she deserves! What a slimeball!!!

HAHAAA!!!

Dee Frink

who cares who cares who cares, she is another opportunistic beeeatch

KO

Star Jones is such a waste of skin! Alot of skin that is......

What was she going to talk to the group about anyway? How she was fat all her life, and one day she decided to write a check and get thin? Are you kidding me Fat Jones?

OCD

Star is obviously the type of person who does what she wants and doesn't wish to answer for her actions.

That being said, the interviewer was badgering (which is to be expected), but when he blocked her way and put his hand up, I'd have prolly let loose my inner dementors on him.

Three people were in that room and the majority of them were of the jackass persuasion.

Wreck.

Lovely Barker

I HATE HER!

KO

That reporter should have bribed her with a cheeseburger! I bet she would have stayed then......

amazed

Go to the Court TV website and submit a show suggestion for her......how to rip off a charity? I did. I'm gonna flood them with it.....LOL

Alana Joy

How messed up for TMZ to intentionally NOT show the link to my blog when I make valid comments.

couturecult dot com

Meanies!

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Fat or thin, she's a creepy loser. Is there anyone more full of themselves?

Mick Aska

Star Jones has and always will be a phony bitch...end of story.

DIANE T

Actually, she did the right thing. Whoever else was in her office, told her to stop the interview. She did what she is supposed to do. No one has to answer any question put to them. The only place that happens is in a court of law, and under oath. Even there you can take the fifth. A lot of celebrities would be better off if they had just kept their dumb mouths shut.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments