Star Chews the Fat on Bypass

11/7/2007 4:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones finally appears to be comfortable talking about her gastric bypass surgery -- it only took 4 years!

On her Court TV talk show today, Star had a guest who endured a similar procedure, and Jones chided her for not getting mental help after the surgery!

Listen to Star, she's a lawyer!

J

If Star got mental health councilling after her surgery, it didn't stick too well.....

jennifer

I had this procedure as well in 1999. I am proud to say that while some people think that it is the easy way out, and honestly, it does make losing the weight easier, but I have seen allot of people that lose then gain it all back. It takes dedication to keep it off. With that being said it IS true that people, even strangers will tell you to quit losing weight! I do not think that Star made the best decision by hiding it, because it was obvious something was going on with her......oh well to each their own.

Sparticus

Is this lady for real? This si a clear example of someone who is a fake and dont care that she is one!

ann

Looking at these comments, all I can say is that they are all right on! I cant think of anything more to add except: Get over yourself, Star! Pay those kids back their $20k!!!!!

Jusst saying

surgery didn't do any good, Star.....u r still FUGLY !!

jim

She was already thinking about desert that nasty-ass fat lying bitch...

val

E,T the extra-terrestrial is back!

janet

pay back those ladies you ripped off for a free hotel and flight you snob, your lucky anyone wanted you to show up anywhere!!!

FP

Wonderful. Now if we could get her and Gloria Allred to have their mouths sewn shut the world would be a better place. Nothing I like better than a quiet lawyer. Especially if it's an annoying one in the first place.

Pretty_poison

Star Jones, who PAID for her wedding ....NOT her.
I think having the surgery , really messed this woman
up big time ... Getting your tummy stapled does not
seemed like a easy way out to me. I have heard
people getting colon cancer ...after. Take a look at
Sharon Osborne, she got cancer after having the surgery.
Star you might think you look good, but honestly ... your
really covering up ....

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

she grosses me out! nasty and such a liar!

THE JUDGE

She's is a BIG A__HOLE

He's Boring now

Wow sure hope Ms Jones People read these comments. They might want to use them to reinvent her as she just isnt coming across as being right to the general public.

If she thinks she can simply continue being herself, not only will her stupid cable show be cancelled, there wont be a sponsor that will touch her for anything next to their own name in the very near future.

Tell the Truth, Live the Truth. She and that Twinkletoes husband remind me of the whole Liza marriage---a fraud, a sham, and somebody's going to get hit over the head with something one of these days soon.

Shes a miserable human being

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Crap with feet. Everyone hates this bitch, fat or thin.

parishilton

does anyone actually listen to this idiot?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments