Michael Jackson Gets His Party On

11/9/2007 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jacko's back in town -- and he's teaming up with an old friend; Jesse Jackson.

TMZ caught MJ leaving the Beverly Hilton last night, meeting up with Jesse Jackson to celebrate the Reverend's 66th birthday. The two Jacksons are not related.

The Rev acted as one of Michael's spiritual advisors during Jacko's child molestation trial in '05. Jacko was found not guilty.

LaRisSa

innocent michael jackson he is carig sweet man i love him and he IS NOT a freak HE IS A WONDERFUL person I LOVE MICHAELJACKSON!!!!!

Mickie

Privacy _by Michael jackson

Ain't the pictures enough, why do you go through so much
To get the story you need, so you can bury me
You've got the people confused, you tell the stories you choose
You try to get me to lose the man I really am You keep on stalking me,
invading my privacy _ Won't you just let me be 'Cause your cameras can't
control, the minds of those who know That you'll even sell your soul just to
get a story sold

I need my privacy, I need my privacy
So paparazzi, get away from me

Some of you still wonder why, one of my friends had to die
To get a message across, that yet you haven't heard
My friend was chased and confused, like many others I knew
But on that cold winter night, my pride was snatched away
Now she get no second chance, she just ridiculed and harassed Please tell me
why Now there's a lesson to learn, respect's not given, it's earned Stop
maliciously attacking my integrity

I need my privacy, I need my privacy
So paparazzi, get away from me

Now there's a lesson to learn, stories are twisted and turned Stop
maliciously attacking my integrity

I need my privacy, I need my privacy
So paparazzi, get away from me

I need my privacy, I need my privacy
So paparazzi, get away from me

I need my privacy, I need my privacy
So paparazzi, get away from me

Wally

Freak

MoreThanOverrated

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

eve

Michael is a child molester. He belong in jail!! I hope just like OJ he will eventually get caught!

james

quit being hateful you freaks, leave him alone and mind your own business

janet

who paid the bill jacko doesn't have any money and jessie's always got a gal on the side from his wife maybe she paid!!!!

Layla

MICHAEL'S BACK! GO MICHAEL!!! He's so cool. And now let the hating began. . . .

whateverdeck

He was NOT found not guilty. He was aquitted. Big difference - insufficient evidence for a conviction is what the jurors decided. In interviews they ALL have said they KNOW he is guilty as hell but they had to follow the letter of the law. Just because a person is a great artist doesn't mean they can't have an evil side. Most pedophiles DO nice work for children (boy scouts, youth leaders) so they can have access to them. Jacko could just afford to build a little Disneyland to attract his victims.

Just Me

I miss the old MJ. He's a big, sick freak now - but the man had a lot of genius talent. It's just a shame that he was not exposed to enough normalcy and positive people who loved him just for him (not for being a meal ticket), that could have intervened and gotten him the help he obviously needed before he destroyed himself.

I'm still rooting for him.

P Diddy says

Getting tired of these racist comments. We are all as 1 and color has no meaning on who we are. I'am white and if it were not for African Americans helping me while i was in jail. I would have been dead. So leave them alone and concentrate on matters such as saving our children from the likes of Jacko.
Also they have given much to our culture and that is a readable fact.

jennifer2000

How can TMZ repeat the "NOT GUILTY" verdict ? Everyone knows he did it ! Just look at the comments ! The Police never had the time or chance to investigate and the whole thing was blacked out by the media so AAALLLLLL his victims never even kew MJ was even being investigated.

oxyclean

Well put, nr 15.

Elle

THESE TWO CREEPS DESERVE EACH OTHER.

me

I thought Jesse Jackson didn't like white people.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments