Britney to Miley Cyrus: Gimme More Turkey!

11/18/2007 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Popwreck Britney Spears was at Petco yesterday, when a reporter asked her if she will be dining at Miley Cyrus' house for Thanksgiving, and Britney said yes. For the love of Hannah Montana!

Earlier this week, In Touch reported that Billy Ray Cyrus invited Britz to dinner with the Cyrus family, saying, "We love her. We would love to be there for you and we care about you." He also stated that Miley is "a big fan" of Brit's and "wants to reach out" to her.

Even though Britney confirmed she would attend their Thanksgiving dinner, considering her track record, Miley might want to go ahead and start passing the yams without her.

Clara N.

im very proud of billy ray cyrus and miley and their family for reaching out to brittany. at leats she knows that someone cares, and i think she needs that in her life. everyone who is constantly bashing her needs to just let it go, making her feel bad about herdelf is not going to help her turn her act around. its horrible the way she is treated. i would probably go off the deep end too if i was treated the way she was. way to go billy ray and miley!

chikka101

Miley said Britney never showed up but she hadnt really expected her to.

Lenn K.

Of course she going do you think she want to be with her kids, HELL NO!

Kourtni

Great way for Miley Cyrus to meet a wreck!!! And follow in her footsteps...Britney, is sad!

Jean

Ok, that is nice they are trying to be loving to Britney, but if I were the dad, I would not let Britney around my daughter.

I'm just sayin'.....

Brandon N. Bennetzen

Yay! lol.
I love Britney!

Jean

Where she really needs to go is to Louisiana to be with her
family.....

It was not smart of her dad to invite Britney over. What if Britney asks to take Miley out somewhere and get her hurt? If I were the dad, I would not want my daughter being friends with Britney, she could be a very bad influence.

Just sayin' again....

Marlb Man

Maybe they can stuff Brit's huge gaping hole full of stuffing.

She Never Learns

Associating with BS is a dumb move. I guess PaPa H want to play hide the Turkey Bone with America's # 1 slut.

Bad Move.......where are the Professional Advisors ?

someone

3. I think If britney would have stayed with justin...she may not have been so screwed up!! Shame on her for being like the rest of the paris hiltons and lindsay lohans......Justin, My sister just told me she saw a guy looks like you on a celebrity and millionaire dating site called http://www.wealthymingle.com. Is that you?

Posted at 12:06PM on Nov 18th 2007 by zp119fred
-----------------------

Mavis

At least someone is reaching out to her and I do hope she goes and has Thanksgiving Dinner with them. All you people want to do is stay on her tail like a bunch of hound dogs trying to see what you can get. Go have dinner with Hannah M. and her family they can and will help you Britney they want be like a pack of hounds after you wish the judge could see what they do he is blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lenn K.

I kinda think this promotional stuff is getting out of hand! The removal starts like when!!

TMZ reader

Card

Now thats a down home White-trailer trash Thanksgiving

Lets invite The DOG too!!!

someone

TMZ UNTIL YOU CAN FILTER OUT THESE DAM WEALTHY DATING SITES
I WILL NOT COME BACK HERE.

DIE DIE DIE YOU PATHETIC LOSERS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments