Britney Hires Investigators to Track Fed-Ex -- redirect

11/19/2007 7:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

luvmyredhead

1st!!!!!!!!!!!

Brit Fans r the best!

YOU GO GIRL!! IT'S ABOUT TIME U WENT AFTER HIM!!!

LOVE YOU BRIT

marlena

GO BRITNEY.........FED EX HIS BUTT BACK TO THE TRAILER PARK WITH STARR

RapidBurnout

It is about time that someone went after him.!!!!

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

What a dummy, all she has to do is check the TMZ website to know that!!!

nacho

hey, she married him....

Allen

I think he's smart enough to behave until the end off the court case. I think no matter how much dirt she can get on him, he'll still end up with more dirt on her. He's the lesser of the two evils. If I had to trust my baby around on of them I'd much sooner hand it to Kevin than Britney. It's about time she tried to get some dirt on him. It's the first thing I would have done if I were in here shoes. She's starting to think smart. I hope she can get herself together. I miss who she used to be.

Gabrielle

She is just mad because she has been caught screwing up to begin with!!! She is a poor excuse for a mother that is for sure. I hope that KFed walks right through with flying colors. Because Britney is nothing but a nut job at this point!!

K

All I have to say is...

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Sack

It's about time!!! I've been wondering when Brit would flip the script on Kev's sorry ass..Shar Jackson admited to Perez Hilton in a video taped interview, that Kevin did indeed smoke weed..Put that in your pipe and SMOKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy B.

One would think that TMZ has been hired by the K-Fed camp. Why report this about the private investigators?! Now TMZ is guilty of tipping of K-Fed and associates. Shame on you!

Mommyof3

Hey tmz, why don't you follow k-fed 24/7 and I'm sure you'll catch him doing something wrong too. I'm not a Britney fan at all, but I do feel bad for her. She shouldn't have to hire someone when you guys are around. I think it's the least you can do. Leave her alone for a little while and go after him. Let's see what you can catch him doing.

Good for her

GO get 'em Britney! I'm glad she finally wised up. I can't wait to see ALL the fithy dirt that she gets on that money sucking leach.