Will Goes Green, Kicks Ass

11/19/2007 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly and Adam McKay are looking to clean up Mother Earth ... by any means necessary.

In a new video for funnyordie.com, the trio goes around teaching people how to be more environmentally friendly -- by using some not-so-friendly tactics. During one eco-lesson, Reilly screams, "Just because I'm an environmentalist doesn't mean I'm a sissy, motherf**ker!"

To see the full, uncensored version, go to funnyordie.com.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Is there anyone more unfunny than this dork???

Waaah!

Why the rape and dead baby jokes? How is that funny?

Jeff Kay

Wow....how unbelievably stupid. I worked on Will ferrell's movie SEMI-PRO and thought he was the most unfunny person ever making money as an actor known for comedy......now I know I'm right in that opinion.

gudstuf

ahhhh - ------ this is damn good stuff. sorry i wouldnt rather hear about britney like you---- dumb aaaass

Cartman

I think Will was smoking that green if he thought that was funny.

Anne Frank

Those guys put the "mental" in environmental.

Logo Designers

will is cool

Buster

This is stupid. Not funny at all.

kim

LOve Will - he is hilarious and a genuinly nice guy but the environmentalist thing from celebs I dont understand? Havent scientists alreday proved beyond reasonable doubt that the sun will kill Earth long before anything humans could do to it? ALso there are so many more pressing issues like AIDS, Child abuse/neglect etc. that saving the earth seems almost selfish in the wake of all the HUMANS suffering out there. I dont think the starving people in Africa watching their parents die of aids give a crap about hybrid cars =( so to me it makes these celebs look out of touch with the real probelms of the world. Lets forget about all the starving kids in Africa - hum talk about a Inconvenient Truth!

watcherofthings

I agree with those who say DUMB! It is not clever, witty or funny at all.

Lucy