Britney -- Deflowered at 14?

11/20/2007 9:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Remember when the big question about Britney Spears was whether she was a virgin or not?

Yeah, right, neither do we. Us Weekly reports in its new issue that Brit was having sex long before we knew her. A friend tattles to the mag that she lost her virginity at age 14 to her boyfriend at the time, and that -- shocking! -- she and Justin Timberlake were "intimate from the beginning."

Mary-Kate Olsen – Kidney Punched?

Mary-Kate Olsen is laid up with a kidney infection, her rep announced today.

The celebutwin had to pop into the ER of a New York hospital on Monday. "Mary-Kate got a kidney infection," her rep, Nicole Caruso, told People. "She's resting comfortably and will be released in the next day or so."

She just told EW a couple months back, "Mentally, physically, I feel pretty on top of my game right now. Talk to me next week, I don't know. Today, I feel good."

Hasselbeck – Hot for Hillary?

Say it ain't so: Could Elisabeth Hasselbeck be changing her red-state stripes for Hillary Clinton blue?

The conservative flamethrower gave birth to a baby boy ten days ago, and Senator Clinton, whose husband was scorched by Lizzie on "The View," actually sent her a note of congratulations. Elisabeth, who is still on maternity leave, emailed den mother Barbara Walters with the jarring message that the gesture was "truly a most thoughtful and warm act. I may actually change my vote."

Party Favors: Nicole Gives Baby Gifts to Charity ... Hamlin and Rinna Make Themselves Seen At Maria's ... 102-Year-Old Stripper Great Grandmama

Nicole Richie got a pretty sweet haul of presents at her baby shower over the weekend -- and gave it all away to (needier) expectant families, reports People. ... A TMZ spy spotted "Dancing with the Stars" married duo Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna dining -- on the same side of their table, no less, facing the room -- at Maria's Italian Kitchen on Ventura Blvd. in Sherman Oaks. They didn't have the lasagne, nor should you. ... Nora Hardwick, 102, must be the world's oldest ecdysiast -- she's baring all to raise money for her local village soccer club as Miss November in a nude calendar.

peanutbutta

TMZ or any other agency has no business posting facts about Britney's 1st sexual encounter or even about her grandmothers death. You people make me sick. Harvey Levin is going to hell......And I wish i could be the 1 to send him there.

Lenn K.

Of course Britney was having sex before she was 18, she's lied about alot of stuff. Hillary Clinton sucks and she couldn't keep her husband home and away from other women!! Mary-Kay, cigarettes and Starbucks aren't food.

aSiF

This is complete crap - how do you know when Unfitney was having sex. There are so many other celebs out there messing up - can we focus on one of them for a change? No, TMZ likes shooting fish in a barrel. Harvey shows himself to be the ultimate lawyer.

0syscokid0

why are dissing maria's lasagna ,she isa local hero...she should punch you in the nose.like yours even comes close..big man,picking on a girl...

Logo Designers

who is a virgin past 13 anyway

winst33

Franly, we should not dig her privacy by all means. Any of you wanna share with everyone whe you havd sex for the first time? Boring question! And on briney's personal blog at a celeb site called "millionaire cupid", I saw many topics asking britney how many gentlmen she has had sex with, and did she satisfied with having sex with kevin,... boring question. We should skip this kind of questions. It's useless

JAMES

YOU FORGOT, UNDERAGE DRINKING, SMOKING, AND UNDERAGE GAMBLING IN VEGAS!!!. AND THE "BITCH", DIDN'T "TIP", ANY OF US!!!!. FOR THAT FACT NEITHER DID HER "MOTHER"!!!!. THE WHOLE FAMILY IS "CHEAP"!!!!!.

Nutage

Justin was tappin that way back on the Disney show...

Nutage.com

Robert R.

WHO GIVES A DAMN WHEN BRITNEY LOST HER VIRGINITY??? For Pete's sake, TMA is making an issue of her losing it at 14? That doesn't surprise me at all, and, frankly, it wouldn't surprise me about anybody else!

Seriously...you folks light on material this morning?

OCD

Well, that's not something that I would find immensely surprising.

What I do find offensive is that TMZ apparently cared enough to dig deep enough to ferret out this little morsel. And then compounded their ill-thought-out digging by electing to publish it.

That's low class. Even for TMZ.

Jennie

I think it's lovely and thoughtful that Nicole donated her gifts. I always hope the best for her, and certainly for her soon-to-be newborn.

ar

If that old lady is still proud of her body at a 102 then more power to her!!!!

jessica

I agree the media is a pool of sharks but I cant understand why someone like Ms Spears constantly shows up for the most mundane activities...
Some very famous celebs never get photographed or seldom..
Think Carrie Underwood... I never see her much except at award shows or promotions... obviously Brit enjoys the attention but I agree Mr Levin and his gang of thugs are total bottom feeders

anonymous

I can't imagine why people would violate a person they way they are Briteny,this is so sad to dig this deep into a persons past.

Chica

This latest "new" about Spears is just plain stupid. Who cares...and...if you do, this big story was reported from a "friend"? Come on now...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments