Miss Keys

Walks Out on Strike

11/21/2007 10:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Moments after screaming to WGA strikers "Let's walk!" Alicia Keys walked ... to her car!

After performing a set and getting protesters all riled up, Alicia Keys shouted her support and made it seem like she was going to join in the march -- but instead made a beeline to her waiting SUV. Still, it was cool that she showed up and sang!

SM

#29 I totally agree with you..I couldn't have said it better myself....for those putting nasty comments about Alicia Keys you are making a total ass if yourself cause do you really think your dumb ass opinion will have an effect on her career?? HELL NAW.... U took the time to write your dumb ass opinions so either your a hater...better yet....ur dumb ass IS a HATER!!

Get a life!!!

crus

Has she made any other songs than the one hit she had?? Hey baby, it's over, give it
up you little tramp. OH, wait, she gives it up all the time.

Dawn Day

Psych!

kathy

pitiful attempt to sell some cd's

Jordin Sparks rocks!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm ... Why would she care!!!???

Not like she has a talk show, TV show or worked on a film that shut down production due to the strike!!! Songwriters are not part of the WGA. Sooooo what up??? Great career move, Alicia!

felixluv

Y WOULD WE EXPECT ANYTHING MORE FROM HER? I HOPE NO ONE IS SURPRISED!

HL

It would have been even better if she did a pole dance!!!!!!! She's hot, hot, hot!

Fly on The Wall

I dont listen to this Keys woman.

One Brit story yesterday is all you had harv? Gimmie Gimmie a break.

Where was she?

What didnt she do wrong.

You paid people to follow her and not story - time for new people if they cant come up with something - do a repost or something Harv,

Thanks for your comments

Have a great turkey day Harv

Send to the address below.

crus

Oh, fianally my office wench is in. What will her excuse today be about being late. The subway stop in the Bronx was late, it stopped at 153rd, and didn't get started again for a half hour. She'll wonder why she never got anywhere in life. Just get me my coffee and go
sit and pretend to do something today, like every other day. Oh, it's probably time to
start talking to everyone about what's for lunch. That ought to kill an hour or two. Ya, go ahead and add another gyro to each ass cheek. What do they go, about 70lbs a piece.

Mas*

WTF?!?!

why?

Alicia should have never told TMZ they will never get her, now they are going to find any scraps against her.

dragon77lady

Hey Amanda Huggenslut (poster 1)

Do some research and maybe next time you could pull out a more intelligent thought. I think you know as well as I, that she has had many more than just one hit. If you do not know this, their is something wrong with you, or you are just that stupid

suoires

alicia keys is the most talented female artist out, she has class and style, writes,plays and produces her own songs,she has the midas touch and has over 20 platinum songs in less than 6 years...she was not paid for this performance, she was doing what she often does, reaching out to offer her support to other humans.for the fat-ugly-broke-untalented people of the world she is extreamly easy to hate..

Steph

Isn't she a lesbian?

K

I can't stand this chick. I have hated her from the start. Anytime I start to hear her music, I have to turn it off. I just hate her and always have. She thinks she is so special...well she's not. HATE HATE HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8...your not funny. Infact, you probably don't even have a job. You wish you did...and you wish you were someone of importance!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments