Not Even Bai Ling's Fans

Know What She Does

11/23/2007 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Singing/dancing/nipslip sensation Bai Ling ate at Mr. Chow, where some waiting "fans" were ecstatic to see someone famous -- they just didn't know why she is famous. For this, maybe?

Check out how Bai Ling dealt with her uninformed fans!

FlBiker

I'd do that silly freak ;)

maggie

I love her songs. Very nice. But she also has many scandels. Today I find her nude photos on a nudist site Nudistconnect. It is 100% true, i promise you!

annoyed

Who IS this chick anyway? Can someone please tell me why I should be doing backflips over her?

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

Why all chinese girls like the same " SPAGHETTI " style hair .

Calamari

I am assuming that Bai Ling is the chick in the middle with the orange streaked hair. I guess she's our newest imported pop tart.

Who is that goober on the far right? He looks like he could swallow the camera.

Nutage

She's been in a lot of movies and has posed nude for playboy. She also has a habbit of letting a nipple slip out here and there.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

S C U M D E V I L S GO DOWN IN A HUMILIATING DEFEAT!!!!!

del

Seems like she was being polite in allowing people to pose for pictures with her, and the paps were being jerks.

Conspiracy Idiots

What is wrong with you people? For crying out loud this woman is a nothing and she still gets so much attention. And please stop calling her a star! She played a whore on lost (big surprise) and very badly I should add. Gad, I'd rather hear more about Brit than anymore about this silly useless ho.
rant done.

Mariah

She was sufficiently creepy in "The Crow" (I know that was about 100 yrs ago), but she can be good when she wants to. She seems nice enough she just needs to spend as much time choosing good acting roles as she does her crazy wardrobe.

ANNIA

I read that she is a really well educated person, but because she wants to persue a career in movie, she has to acts like an airhead slut, just to get notice. Whatever works for her, really.

Anyway, forget adopting the chinese twin babies, Brit should just adopts Bai Ling, then we really are going to be entertained...LOL.