Malibu Fire: Still No Cause Determined

11/24/2007 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Over 10,000 people have been evacuated from the Malibu area. A press conference was just held on what is now being referred to as the Corral Fire -- which has spread to 3,200 acres.

Los Angeles County Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky said that 1,700 firefighters have been dispatched so far, with only one sustaining minor injuries. Twenty-three aircrafts have been assigned to assist in the area. Currently 1,300 homes are without power.

Sheriff Lee Baca added that the fire is being effectively managed and that the cause is under investigation; there is no indication that the fire resulted from downed power lines -- which was found to be the cause of the fire last month.

Fire Chief Michael Freeman said that they are trying to hold the fire to the east of the Canyon and that the department is tremendously supported.

windy

mailbu's most wanted.

windy

it will be one huge trailer park soon. trailers can be moved people.

Rick LA

If anyone knows a news anchor or reporter, please ask them to stop making a big deal about the multi-million dollar homes being lost in Malibu. Don't feel bad for these people because they lost their multi-million dollar homes; feel bad for them because they lost their homes. A $150,000 shack in Acton that is lost to fire is still someone's home. Let's stop being so 'LA' and always talking about money just ONCE.

Rick LA - you idiot - of course money matters - slink back to your ghetto trash rat hole & leave the fabulous Malibu people out of your crack cocaine hullucinations.

Maybe Linda Hogan & her fat fem Dem friends can get off their immoral fat backsides for a Malibu barbie minute to aid the confused Dem fire efforts - fat Kelli are you awake yet?

Terry

What can I say? It's all been said over and over again about this topic!

Hope the firefighter are safe, Sorry about your homes, Didn't see this coming in Malibu!.

Sarah

WOW! TMZ.. real news!!! I'm impressed! Good job..

rachelle

I feel sorry for anyone who loses their home and belongings....but one guy was being interviewed on TV and said "I'm so disgusted, I think I'll move out of this country!"
Come on.....Malibu isn't the ONLY place to live!!! Maybe he would be happier in Iran or Iraq.

Hyde

23 "aircrafts"??

Kelli

Hey x, how ya doin sweetie? Didn't the twins satisfy ya? lol

Donkeypuncher

It was them two boys Beavis & Butthead, haven't seen them in a while but I know it was them.

Red

I think it was caused by Lindsey Lohan smoking and a few yards of the My Little Pony hair.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Hope it wasn't another pinhead playing with matches.

Barack

Kelli, stop it right now missy. You're gonna torture the rest of us with the insane neo-babblings from Mr. X.

Kelli

Yep, I know, I couldn't resist. I didn't start it! lol Some people make it so easy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments