Pinkberry Guys Snap-To for LiLo

11/27/2007 3:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A simple trip to Pinkberry turned into chaos in West Hollywood yesterday -- so much so that two staffers took it upon themselves to escort Lindsay to her car. These guys put the "pink" in Pinkberry!

After shutting down the store just to serve her, the two overzealous employees waded through paps to help Lindz back to her ride. One can be heard yelling, "Don't snatch!" while the other screamed out, "I'll f**k one of you up!"

Now that's good customer service!

Hypnotiq

Ew... Lindsay Lohan.

OCD

Lilo loves the attention/chaos.

Ignore her.

Winky Vitalic

Lindsay continues to look great. I wish her well.

Alana Joy

I am proud of how Lindsay has turned her life around, and has kept it up so far! I would love nothing more than to see her career flourish as life's reward for her determination to make things better for herself! She deserves it!

And now *I* want some Pinkberry!

couturecult dot com or CLICK MY NAME!

Dawn Day

Shut down the store JUST to serve HER? Jesus.

nacho

Lindsey is a publicity whore. It's obvious. Her and Britney, Paris, they are all the same. They bitch and moan about all the photogs around them.. she could have an assistant run and get her a tasty treat, order it to be delivered, etc. but no, then she would not be the center of attention. These girls are overpaid for doing nothing but getting their pictures taken and ending up in jail, rehab, or having their children taken away.

Sparticus

HAAHA!LOLOLLOLLLOOLOLOLL!!!! TMZ that was classic! It's amazing ! This girl loves drama!! It's like a drug for her. Remove the drama and this girl could not survive. As for the pink guys, that got their 15 minutes now I hope they will go away. They were pathetic but dam funny ! I almost missed out a stock trade due their a$$$ LOL funny guys! (no pun intended!)

pat

What a stinking self-centered pretentious hypocryte.

She craves all the attention. She's constantly looking for the camera and AT the camera. You can see her when there is one around. She seems to scan for the lens.

YET

She complains about the paps.

Have your cake and eat it too syndrome.

I wish this POS would disappear off the face of the earth.

Dog is a racist mutt!

Don't mess with the gay mafia I guess. They'll end your life with a single limp slap to the face! Sthavages! At least they stood their ground to get their share of the '15 minutes'. Lohan who?

windy

pretty in pink.

Steph

Why do celebs try to cover their faces? What's the point? It only causes more chaos. Stupid is what it is.

Steph

Lezzie much Linds?

Girls a bimbo. Who cares about the has been anyway?

Surfgeeks.com

Hey she looks like the girl in the 2008 data dreams calendar ?

Music4Teens.com

When celebs cover their faces in front of paps, what they're really saying is, "Look at me! Look at me! Pleeeeese look at meeeeeee!"

Alanna

She can't just order a pinkberry like a normal person, they have to close the store to serve her? No wonder these bitches have a sense of entitlement, people GIVE it to them.

Pinkberry sucks anyway. It's gritty and nasty and is of dubious yogurt heritage.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments