TMZ is LIVE at Social -- Brit On Her Way -- redirect

11/27/2007 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

Sharona

I hope she runs over about a dozen this time.........get the hell out of the way.........this is totally ridiculous......She just right now is not in the pooty showing stage....so move on to someone else

nofanhere

That cop walks like he's constipated!

Gianna

i love when the ON DUTY COP PULLS OUT HIS PHONE AND MAKES A CALL!!!!!

mswings

Im with Dang. Are the taxpayers paying for the cops to be there???? Isn't there more serious crime going on??

Charlie

It would have been hilarious if car came screaming down the street and took off the cop's open car door. It would have been funnier if it was Nick Hogan driving!!

Hey did you guys know that there are soliders yinfor our country. Glynise just filled me in on the whole thing!!

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

GOOD POINT #63 .............I BET TAXPAYERS ARE PAYING HIM .............

JAckie

ummm I bet that cop knows he's being filmed....

Ann

I think this is really cool... I've had a long hard day and this is relaxing me by watching this live stream video and waiting to see a LIVE feed of Britney!! Woooohoooo Come on Brit your fans are waiting for ya! *smiles*

Adrienne

Wow, I can't believe the little diva is keeping all of these people waiting, no wait I can believe it lol

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

I HOPE NONE OF THEM START PICKING THERE NOSE , EWWWW

WOULDNT THAT BE SICK ........LOL

AUNT DAR

HER HIGHNESS WILL GET THERE WHEN SHE IS READY...
AND NOT A SECOND BEFORE...
AND HEY, IF SHE DOESN'T FEEL LIKE SHOWING UP... THEN SHE WON'T..
MAN, IT'S BRITNEY SPEARS!
SHE DOES WHAT SHE WANTS....

2 1/2 Volts

If you look closely, I am hiding in the Palm tree, right above the Cop, Hope I get to see Brit.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

heck the lady came close in picking her nose , but didn't .........darn .......lol

Pam

Hey TMZ...STAR BONES on Court TV had Beth Hollaway, Natalie Hollaway's Mom on her show today. My starz, she has had a Michael Jackson makeover(plastic skergery overload). She confirmed she is still dating Jon Benet Ramsey's Father. Ever noticed how she calls someone by name repeatedly when talking to them. It's Greta, well Greta, you know Greta, Greta, etc. On Star, it was ..well Star, you know Star, Star, it's like this Star. Would be great if you run a before and after of her plastic mishap. She was a pretty woman before. Now, her mouth is lopsided. Her face barely moves. She has dyed her hair platinum blonde. Maybe Greta coaxed her into it? On Star, she had on tight blue jeans, black stiletto's, black shirt. And she's was speaking in a breathy, sexy, baby talk voice. Clearly John Ramsey has brought the sexy out of Beth H...or tried to...lol. Get the Star Bones footage from Court TV today, Tues. Nov. 27, 2007. Also, would be funny if you ran a spliced run of Beth Hollaway saying, her well Greta's, and you know Star's...lol.

SouthernMom