Carrot Top:

Armed and Humorous

11/28/2007 1:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Freakishly "fit" Carrot Top made a visit to Fred Segal yesterday -- showing off two massively inhuman tickets to the gun show. Bangin'.

The only thing weirder than those bulging shoulders is ... his mug. It's actually a perfect combination. Carrot Top is perfect. She doesn't need to change anything else. Please.

his_penguin

EEEWWWWW... HE LOOKS NASTY.. THAT'S JUST WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS!

GoodbyeBigDogYouWontBeMissed

Isn't there some circus in the USA in need of a clown. They would save a lot of money on hair and makeup cause this traveling freak show is already wearing it.
I would like to have the money this guy wastes on steroids. What is he thinking?

I will put him on the prayer list with Danny Bonaduchebagee.

McLovin'

I actually think Carrot Top has a smokin' bod!

hot snot

the term that comes to mind is ...yikes

he wears a lot of makeup, and has that michael jackson plastic surgery face thing going on...then he has this over muscled man body

it just doesn't seem "right"

Amanda

I think he has implants in his arms! nobody looks like that, even on steroids. Yuck.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Who told this freak he was funny? He's so creepy and the biggest muscle
is the one on his shoulders!!

Cha Cha

I DONT UNDERSTAND????
WHY DOES HE WANT TO LOOK LIKE POPPYE NOW!!!!!
LMAO!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

He may look like a freak, but CT actually has a smoking hot girlfriend and he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

annoyed

Wow.........he looks positively..........plastic...?

Dude needs to lay off whatever he's doing.

SUN

He looks like a combo of Popeye, and the clown from IT- Stephen Kings movie.

carol

What is the real story here about this person? Something or someone is not normal.
What is real story about Carrot Top?

Machelle

Steroids kill ...and make your penis small!

spread the love

WTF!!! Back when I lived in Orlando, I used to bump into Carrot on Park Ave on occassion and the brother was truly a scrawny dude. I mean he was a thin guy. This picture is a definite result of steroids. Come on. Those shoulders are impossible to get naturally.
I think this is setting up a future roid rage event for us to view....stay tuned

peace

carol

If you have to look like that, you are running away from or hiding from something. I wouldn't want to see him in concert or allow my family to go either, someone would come home and have nightmares for weeks afterward.

Jimmy Slade

You guys are crazy if you think that's possible with steroids. Either implants or synthol, but no way to build that muscle that way with juice.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments