I Think I Love You

11/29/2007 2:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old former teen heartthrob plugged into an awards show in L.A. on Wednesday, not looking like a rainbow colored school bus ran him over. Come on, get happy!
David Cassidy
Cassidy has written two (!) memoirs and released a dance remix album earlier this year.

MGM KID

Damn..looks like someone cracked him in the head with a bag o' nickels....

Some Faustkateer

Definite hair plugs, too-straight teeth and way too much botox. Still ok by me!!!!!!

Kat

Joan Short:

I used to be so in love with Herb Albert. I fell in love with him from the Tiajuana Brass albums covers. I am 43.

Merry Christmas

Aaarrr, I've been botoxed so much, I can't open me left eye. Aaaarrrr.

Christiana

He sure looks like his Dad, and his Dad was a nice looking man. I always though his Mom was so very pretty, and am glad he got some of each. He comes off as rude and egotistical, but such is the nature of the business, I guess. And I agree with the above poster that Donny Osmond DOES look good!!! VERY handsome man. And no wild lifestyle stories to follow him. What a nice change from "the rest". He is proof you don't have to turn into a jerk when you have become a celebrity. Nice :)

Kat Ramone

Oh, yeah...Cassidy WAS very hot in his day...Now he REALLY looks like his papa, the late Jack Cassidy...

Kat Ramone

Heinrich

Excellent work Dr. Bosley. I may have it done myself now.

LeAnn

I liked his brother Shaun better!!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Where's Laurie Partridge? And did Tracy ever learn to play the tambourine corrcetly to the beat of a song? Oh, and nice fake drumming Chris #1. Chris #2 was MUCH better! Hey Danny....YOU SUCK!! And I soooooo wanted to tap Shirley back then. And was Mr. Kincaid gay, or what.

kassandra

Glad Im not WHITE. White folks look old to quick

BOBO5678

I THINK I LOVE YOU BUT WHAT AM I SO AFRAID OF- A LOVE THERE IS NO CURE FOR?
YOU'RE STILL HOT BABY!!!

Nancy

I agree, He does not look bad at all, but I have to say Donny Osmond definalty looks better, and Yeah I am showing my age also, he does look just like his dad Jack, right before he died in the fire.

BOBO5678

let's not make it a racial thing

Me!

Yes, my first thought was how much he looks like his dad, the late Jack Cassidy. If you
want a great time, watch the repeat Cassidy did on "Malcom In The Middle". He plays
"Boone Vincent", a Vegas lounge singer, combined with the funny Jane Kcazmarek, a
very funny half-hour. Then there's that rabbit the boys took with them . . . . . . . .
Thanks for asking for my voice.

Lenora

Diane from Long Island

I'm 44 now and still madly in love with him!!! I'm not the only one either...we saw him live a few years back and was actually embarrassed for the women who behaved like they were 10 again!!!