I Think I Love You

11/29/2007 2:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old former teen heartthrob plugged into an awards show in L.A. on Wednesday, not looking like a rainbow colored school bus ran him over. Come on, get happy!
David Cassidy
Cassidy has written two (!) memoirs and released a dance remix album earlier this year.

mary

I was a huge David Cassidy fan back in the early 70's.He looks quite good for 57 but he needs to stop coloring/dying his hair.He would age much better if he would just go silver like his dad.

jim ault

jimmy sez- I'am the same age as David Cassidy. I don't look half as good as he does. When you have $, you can take care of those problems. I loved him in 1971 and he'll always have a soft spot in my heart.ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cee chick

#26 Your right

Annie

Owww! Anyone with that extreme of an enlargement wouldn't look their best. It's not even so much a close up as it is a blowup. God, you can see the weave of his suit! I have seen him very close up at an airport and he does not have skin like the enlargement makes it look and that is just mean. He is quite good looking in person --and very charming, I must say. He looks better than any one of my friends who are that age. I would kick the photo guy in the head ha ha. Anyway there is almost 38 years between the 2 pictures and I think he looks great. And his voice is even better now than it was then. Very smokey and delicious. It will be interesting to see if any of the performers around today will still have fans screaming 38 years later. I rather doubt it.

FLYONTHESHIT

He looks a lot like his dad Jack Cassidy, who has been dean many years now, his dad had a very good career in tv and movies.

FLYONTHESHIT

his dad has been dead many years now ..........................................

L.S

Trim your ear hairs..

you all age badly

White people age very badly!!! Glad I'm not ya'll.

carligirl

Step off my man!!! I saw him very up close 2 years ago and this photo is just unflattering. He still makes my knees weak, and he can still sing!!!! I color my hair and have Botox too, so what?

carrie

He looks amazing!!! I saw him in person at a theater in NYC & he looks even better in person!!

HE IS NOT A USED CAR SALESMAN

He is not a used car salesman - he's done very well for himself over the years - -touring, cd's, and VEGAS - he had a huge VEGAS show for several years about 5 years ago. He's not on the streets by any means. And I "think" two books. I have to agree with the other person - - my husband is 56 and looks younger. However, I don't care what age or how David Cassidy looks - - - I THINK I LOVE HIM!! - - LOL, and I always will. He even did a made for TV movie about his pop stardom about 8-9 years ago - - I have it taped and he made an appearence at the end - I believe he was the director of the movie too.

Get your facts straight please before bashing someone who's still got it !!

insider

Seeing him backstage at a concert I was impressed by his great manners and treatment of the backstage crew and staff. A very nice person all around. ONstage AND backstage.

gobber

Actually, his dad looked better - Jack got older, but he didn't look as plastic. David just looks kinda weird.

bailouttheautoco.s

I'd still do him

Jane

I remember going to see him in concert at a state fair back in the early '70s. Unfortunately, we had front row seats and all I can remember of the show is how short he was and how horrid his complexion was. My dreams turned to dust. I threw him over for Bobby Sherman.