Kristen Soldiers Onward

12/2/2007 9:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The trenchcoated cutie blocking her face at LAX is none other than electrically charged "Hero" Kristen Bell -- who TMZ caught two weeks ago -- wearing a similar get-up in New York.
Kristen Bell
No extra charge for the keen memory of our editors.

COMMENTS

Katarina

Hiya Im first !!!!!!!

The price we pay for fame, can't do a thing again in private.

kelly

hahahah I AM # 1 first.. suckaaS

just my input

first off, who cares about being "1st"...that's just really weird.......
Secondly, who cares about this girl, who is she and what the hell has she done to "deserve" the paps attention?

Lou

just my input - she is an actress. Therefore she has done just as much as any other celebrity who gets paparazzi attention. More than most of them, actually.

GoodbyeBigDogYouWontBeMissed

Kristen Who?

Kristen Who?

Kristen Who?

Never Heard Of Her.

aqualung

kristen bell & k.d. lang.

big deal.

Annie

To those who comment "Look at me! I'm first! I'm SUUUUPER!", do you measure your self-worth by that lil rush you get for commenting first? So sad.

How good of an actress is she? I never cared to watch Veronica Mars. I never understood what the die hard fans were going crazy over.

THE MAVENSTEIN

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!
SHES A FREAKIN NOBODY!!
I DONT KNOW WHATS WITH THIS WORLD!!

Lm

She's lovely. Was the star of Veronica Mars, which, IMHO, didn't get the credit it was due....it was a good show, with strong writing, acting and plots. Ah, well...so goes tvland...
Have a Merry CHRISTmas everyone!
Peace...

The real measure of Love, is to love without measure.

joeseppe123

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT SHE HAS A LAZY EYE? HOW DOES THIS CHICK GET ON TV LOOKING IN ALL DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS?

Anonymous

I have those same cowboy sheets! They're from Target. Got them and Army print sheets for our blow-up mattresses for when guests are over. Cozy!

Lisa

Do you know what is more annoying than people who post "I'm first"? It's the people who complain about those people. Yes, I am talking to you Annie. To answer your question I would guess that most people do not measure their self-worth by posting first so there is no need to insult others. And I would post a comment related to Kristen Bell but I don't care about her.

Annie

Ah Lisa, Lisa. Thank you for the extra laugh today! Have you ever dived into an empty pool?

No need to further explain the reasons behind my first comment. You obviously did not understand why I posted it in the first place. For you to feel defensive and react the way you did, you must sympathize with their way of thinking.

Pebbles

Who is this girl and why do we care?

R u nuts?

Hope her career falls by the wayside...She is acting like she is soooo famous. Give me a break.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments