Juliette Lewis Gets Her Licks in Vegas

12/3/2007 3:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Juliette Lewis' concert wardrobe: Indian headdress, '80s body bikini t-shirt, stretchy blue unitard.

Lewis and her band The Licks rocked out during a Racket Magazine party in Vegas this weekend -- doing some stage jumping, crowd surfing and drum dancing, all the while sporting a very tight blue unitard. Camel rides, anyone? SpyOnVegas.com caught on all the action, including a little bit of girl-on-girl action going on in the crowd. Juliette, who was once nominated for an Academy Award, continued the party train inside JET nightclub at the Mirage, where she slammed down some Jack Daniels and did some pole dancing.

It's good to be a rockstar.

Skank You, Y'all

I've never heard her sing. Is she any good???

...

Hmmm... I remember reading somewhere that she doesn't drink or do drugs. If she was "slamming JD" as your article claims, I guess that's not true...

I just hate her because she's just another weirdo Scientologist... if this kind of life is what Scientology gets you, I'll pass...

FlBiker

She lost me when she joined the scientology cult.

Skank You, Y'all

She always seemed strange to me... ever since she sported that corn row hairdo at an awards ceremony.

Hard to believe Brad Pitt went out with her.

Skank You, Y'all

She's... A SCIENTOLOGIST????? Are you serious. No wonder she's so strange!

Marlb Man

I really hope she is kidding with this "Band"!! It is the most pathetic cry for attention I have ever seen!!!! She was on a late night talk show with this crap, and I was really embarresed for her. As I said, I hope this is just a bad joke. Feather and all!

Skank You, Y'all

Maybe the cornrow hairdo was a landing strip for the space ship that's coming to pick the Scientologists up???

Skank You, Y'all

So like I said... I've never heard her sing. Is she any good?

Skank You, Y'all

Melody

She has absolute great energy, great outlook, is beautiful and talented. I have heard her sing in the band and she's really not that good (a bit of an old Courtney Love-ish sound)... but the confidence she has to just do it is awesome! She believes in herself and that's all that matters! And... SHE'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whamo

I know where I'd put my fingers if she surfed past me!

Christy

Drunk and nasty skank!

MissVee

So is the headband and feather like an L.A. fashion statement - or a racial slur. Why not blackface, Juliette? Could you have picked a more cliche accessory? Next thing you'll be "self-identifying" as Cherokee! Uduhistanuhgi Aniwayah - BITCH!

KKK

She is so nasty.. She always looks smelly and dirty.. And SHE CANT SING.. I heard her ONCE.. Its 2 hours of my life I will NEVER get back. ICK

M

but peeps - doesntanyone not remember that cute little teen in christmas vacation.with the bink headband - -

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments