Kate Hudson

Magically Resistant to Cold

12/6/2007 5:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We caught Kate Hudson downtown again, where she weathered the December chill in New York to walk, and walk and walk all over SoHo and NoLita. Without gloves, no less!

Meanwhile, Famke Janssen braved the snow to take her dog out (very briefly), the usually effervescent Eva Mendes just wanted to be warm, while an extremely daring Ingrid Vandebosch (Mrs. Jeff Gordon) wore an incredible backless dress -- in sub-freezing temperatures.

Throw on a fuzzy warm sweater before you watch this "Cold Catcher" edition of Star Catcher NYC.

Vernie Mae

Unlike everyone else here, I love Kate Hudson. I think she's beautiful and is a very good comedic actress. She has bought smiles to my face in the past and I hope to see more of her in the future.

Kathy

First you bitches!!

windy

she has no boobs 2 get cold.

Desiree

Why waste our time with Kate Hudson taking a walk looking for paps? Her body isn't hot, her acting isn't hot, and SHE isn't hot.

kate

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

alex

not very attractive and under-talented mouse.

SuperStarSteve

Send her to a research lab STAT! She must be one of the only chicks in the world who's not always "cold". Women are always freezing and it's a medical miracle one was filmed for medical archives to study who wasn't. I think it's because a lot of their bodily fluids are in "that area" just in case they "do it" and get preggers. So much of life revolves around crotches it's unbelievable.

alex

c'mon tmz! please cover interesting hotties, can't stand this needy little girl, show some nice bodies with glamoures faces, so sick of these coat-tail kids in hollywood...bring the sophistication back, for god sakes.

alex

jezus krist, if you can't hang onto a guy like chris robinson, what hope is there?
cut your kids hair, you slob.
how was your last movie? "you, me and that's about it", or was it called "you, me and an empty movie theatre", i can't remember, help me out here.

alex

Did your dad make up another excuse of why he can't be with you for yet, another christmas? You definitely have a tough time keeping men in your life.

alex

Even though she's not a good actress is no reason to be mean.

alex

"Almost Famous" Yep, that's what Ms. Hudson is, alright

greytalli

To each his own!

alex

like she's a star? no one really cares!

alex

For the life of me, I can't understand why they would photograph her. Maybe they just ran across her while in pursuit of someone else. Wasn't she just on here in the past day or so? Maybe it's her seeking them. Personally, there's something about this girl that just rubs me the wrong way. I was at a friends house and they were watching a movie with her in it, and NOTHING! about her or her acting keeps my attention. Actually, my friend said it was another actor they like in the movie is why they bought it. Her mother is not an exceptional actress either, but better than kate.
I heard that her ex-hubby cheated on her all the time as does Kurt Russell on goldie. I wouldn't put up with this either if i were either one of them. What has happened to all the great hollywood actors? They appear to be a dying breed. I can patently say but for one or two contemporary actresses or actors, that anyone under 40 with talent does NOT exist in the industry anymore, or rather on-screen.
Kate Hudson, at this point in time anyways, does not exhibit star quality, just another one of the masses in hollywood that are either taking their clothes off un-necessarily or riding on the reputation of their relatives.
This young hollywood hasn't learned to pay their dues like the old ones. In other words, they want their dessert before their meal, and aren't showing that they're worth any of it.
In closing, I will mention the two actresses that i feel who are having great success and will only improve with time and have real "star presence", in no particular order.....charlize theron and ashley judd.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments