Amy's Mom to Wino -- Get Your S*** Together!

12/9/2007 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Amy WinehouseThere's no question that Amy Winehouse is a very hot mess. And no one apparently knows this better than her own mother. Nothing like calling your daughter out in public!

In an open letter published in the UK's News of the World, Janis Winehouse pleads for her daughter to get help.

In the letter, Janis writes, "You are still my baby and you always will be. I pile hope upon hope that you will make that decision, Amy, and your strong will can bend for just a moment to make that decision and come home to me."

She goes on to say, "Early fame has overwhelmed you, it's dizzied you and muddled your mind ... remember you're just an ordinary human being, no stronger than any of the rest of us. You think you're strong enough to get through this on your own, darling, but you're not." Early fame. Yeah ... that's it.

Party 'till you die!

iNews, I think that the group my ex is with already beat you to the punch! Good luck with that. Try not to go the purple Kool Aid until the demons tell you the feds are coming in!

JBJG24

SHES UGLY!!

AJ

Let's just face it, she's not going to change. There's no come coming back from being a mess. Whitney Houston is still working on that...

Richard Ott

They tried to make her go to rehab, but come the 2008 Grammy
Awards, I think Amy Winehouse's mother will have wasted
writing that letter, should she win a Grammy. In other words,
I think Amy's mother is worrying all for nothing. This is not
Selina, this is not Aaliyah, and this is certainly not Left Eye
of TLC. They were involved in shooting, automobile and
Plane deaths, respectively. Amy Winehouse, as young as
she is, has little or no chance of dying in those incidents, but
if she keeps on doing what she has done, yes, that song
could come back to haunt Amy Winehouse for the rest of
her life. Whether the Grammy committee goes through with
the inevitable, giving her a Grammy, we'll see what happens.
If they support her, I'm supporting Amy Winehouse, too.

JBJG24

I 'M BACK PROPLE!! HAVE BEEN UNDER THE WEATHER FOR A FEW DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party 'till you die!

Anyone else feel that winning a Grammy will only validate her vices and enable her to go further into her version of hell?

Black Teef

Just checked her out on YouTube & found the song "Do Me Good"...wow. Such a waste if she's really in as bad shape as reported.

J

Running and/or cardio every day is one way to do it - otherwise the brain loves getting high on other substances like sugar & coke & crack & meth & alcohol & nicotine - mother nature hates that in the end.

HarrySak

"Hot mess?" That pig would have have a complete makeover just to get back up to the level of FUGLY!

J

Anon - agree with your drift on substance abuse & no Grammy as remedy. Some brain's are easily addictive & many substances make it easy to get addicted. Prescription sleeping pills for example - a girlfriend was nailing 9 hours sleep for 2 weeks on them - then needed more - then had to get off them & go through sleepless withdrawl.

Tangie

She is so damn upset about her hubby, she has been on a binge ever since he went to jail. She will either live or die. I see her throwing everything away for that skinny little rat.

Barack

Ala carte ya'll -- I think you lost your almost girlfriend. Sorry, my bad. Or is it? I may have
saved you from a future, dare I say present, Amy?

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

she needs to just die already...

brainless britt

yeah jr and friends. Thanks for your life stories. That's why we come here.
hahahaha!! narcissistic trolls.. Oh by the way since we all know your married..
you must have a pretty crappy marriage cause you seem to be in all the threads
and dont spend too much time with hubby. hahahahah.

Party 'till you die!

If she wins a Grammy, mark my words, she will totally spin off and ................... Well, take a wild guess. OD. Barely survive. Forced rehab. Addict again. Rinse, repeat, then probably one final OD. Jail could mix it up though, but people get high there all day long.